Chapter One

Meliodas' P.O.V.
I was just playing a video game with Zeldris when Laian stormed in a slammed the door. We looked at her.

"What's up with you?" Estarossa asked walking in from the computer room.

"Nothing," she growled running upstairs. I looked at Zeldris. He shrugged and we continued playing. Estarossa came over and paused the game. We protested bitterly.

"Go see what's up with her," Estarossa said giving me a meaningful look. I sighed.

"Fine," I drew the word out and put the controller down and went upstairs. I knocked on her door then went in. She wasn't in there so I went back downstairs.

"Well?" Estarossa asked.

"She's not in her room," I said flopping onto the sofa.

"Go back up. She'll be in the attic."Estarossa said. I went back up and into the spare room. I pulled open the bookcase across and went up to the stairs. Secret door. We had private things up here. Important things.

"Go away!" Laian yelled when I got into the attic. She was curled behind a load of boxes. I could hear her crying. I squeezed into the gap in front of her.

"What's wrong little sis?" I asked pulling her onto my knee. She struggled but I just hugged her. She soon stopped.

"Is someone bullying you again?" I asked gently. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded.

"You should have told us," I told her.

"But then I'll get laughed at for running to my parents," She cried.

"Technically we're not you're parents. We're your brothers. You don't have parents anymore," I stated. In my eyes anyway. She hugged me tighter.

"I'll get made fun of," she muttered.

"I understand," I said. She calmed down. But because she'd gotten so worked up, she had exhausted herself and fallen asleep. I stood up and carried her out. With one hand I closed the attic and the spare rooms door. Then continued downstairs. I waved at my brothers.

"Yo," I said.

"What's up with her then?" Estarossa asked looking up from his homework.

"She's being bullied again. I said sitting down beside Zeldris. I slid her off my knee and rested her against my shoulder.

"Have you found out who?" Zeldris asked. I shook my head.

"She won't tell me," I replied. Zeldris sighed. "Shall we continue then?" Zeldris nodded and I picked up my controller. We started playing again.

A couple of hours later I betrayed Zeldris on the game and pissed him off.

"MELIODAS!" He yelled. Laian jolted awake and rubbed her eyes.

"I did not commit to the team!" I laughed. He growled and hit me. We started fighting.

Laian's P.O.V.
I watched my brothers fighting for a while then walked into the computer room where Estarossa was doing his homework. I dropped onto the armchair in the corner and curled up. I watched him do his homework. He was doing some weird calculations. With numbers and letters. I was only in year 2 so I didn't understand it. I wouldn't be in a year for long. I was being sent to my brother's school. Not for good reasons. The school my brothers go to is for children with behavioural issues. To put it politely. It was a school for naughty children. But nobody really learnt there. They just messed about. Estarossa was probably one of the better students despite being in detention all the time. He actually did his homework. But then again he just did it so that he could beat up the students who called him a nerd. The school had all races, apart from the goddess'. It also had kids of all ages. Ranging from 4 to 18. It was a nursery right up to college. There was a separate building for kids who went to University. But nobody really went there. Apparently, there were different gangs at this school. The Seven Deadly sins were one. That was Meliodas' group. Then the Ten Commandments. Zeldris had been offered a place in that group, but he'd refused. Little Melascula was invited. She accepted. I stood and walked behind Estarossa's chair. I leaned over it and looked at the computer.