𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬

"When you gon' stop playing wimme, Pryce?" I whispered in his ear sensually and I heard him smack his teeth, turning around to give me the meanest mug.

"Now ain't the fucking time, Lucas! We're on a mission!" he silently seethed at me and turned back around, scoping out the area once again. He looked through the scope of his sniper rifle and put all of his focus into it, trying to keep an eye on his current targets.

I knew the situation at hand was something serious and nothing to play about, but I couldn't help admiring everything about Pryce. His curly, moisturized hair, the way his eyes crinkle up cutely when he smiles, and the way his plump lips were tempting me, screaming at me to kiss them once again and I would do so without hesitation.

l didn't even want to go to the place where I couldn't stop staring at his plump ass in the jeans he wore. It was like it's telling me to grab a handful of it and claim it's mine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Pryce began snapping his fingers in my face to get my attention, "Nigga, let's go. I already did my deeds so help pack this shit up."

I smacked my teeth but still began to pick up some of the little equipment we brought with us. We started walking back to the car we came in and I placed the things in the trunk before closing it. I was caught by surprise when Pryce threw the keys to me.

"You're driving, let's go."

I shrugged and hopped into the driver's seat, cranking up the car and turned the radio down. We pulled away from the isolated house and drove back to the West Coast, awaiting on going home and hopping right into bed.

"It's fucking hot." I heard Pryce mumble and I watched out of the corner of my eye that he started taking off his shirt, showcasing his defined abs and slight peek of his V-line.

I felt my breath hitch and I gripped the steering wheel, coming to a slow stop at a red light. I took the time to subtly admire the outlining how beautiful his hips were shaped and I had the sudden urge to touch them.

The light changed and I pressed my foot on the gas, trying to get the increasingly sexual thoughts out of my head before I ended up pouncing on him.

Pryce hummed, "Hm, you're in a rush to get home?"

"What you have in mind?" I asked quietly, not trusting my voice if I were to be any louder.

I watched him point over to the empty parking lot we were coming up to and I got over, getting into the turning lane and turned into it. I parked a little ways from the street, but not completely far away so we could have a view.

I pulled out the pre-made blunt I had from behind my ear and rolled down all the windows. I grabbed the lighter from my back pocket and began to flick it, lighting up the end and inhaled some smoke before releasing it past my lips. Pryce pressed a little button and it revealed an ashtray.

"You look good as fuck right now." I snorted at him and held out the blunt, silently asking if he wanted to hit, "I'm good, shawty. I don't smoke or drink since I wanna be a role model for my sisters."

I nodded my head in amusement and began to trail my eyes down his body for the second time tonight, "I respect that. A lot."

I began to hear a cute chuckle come from beside me and I whipped my head quickly over to him to see he was looking at me with a smirk.

"You like what you see, lil daddy? You staring pretty hard."

My eyes snapped up to his, matching the same intense gaze he gave me. There was a silent staring contest going on between us and I could feel the tension rise higher than it's normally been. I took another hit of the blunt and watched his eyes snap down to my lips. I decided to tease him by licking my tongue across my bottom lip and blew out the smoke.