Preview!

Preview!

Isabelle's pov ---

 Hi, I'm Isabella. Isabella Newman to be exact. I'm a twenty-three year old girl that lives in New York City. I graduated college a couple years ago and now I'm working as a well-known lawyer's secretary. Matter-of-fact, her husbands name is Justin Bieber. Yes, the world famous one. No, I haven't had the chance to meet him, but I guess it would be great wouldn't it?

  "Isabelle! I need those papers now!" My boss called. I sighed and stood, walking into her office.

  "No sighing Isabelle, you work for a famous lawyer. Girls kill for your job." She said, stacking some papers on her desk before clamping her hands together and looking at me. 

  "I know. And it's Isabella." I muttered, handing her the papers. She must have not paid me any attention and since she seemed to be admiring at the humugous rock on her left forefinger her husband gave her, she totally wasn't listening. 

  I swear she was in it for the money, although she had her own money. Though this law firm wouldn't be possible without Justin.

  "What did you say?"

  "Nothing ma'am. Just that I need to dust your office when you go to lunch." I said, plastering a fake smile.

  "Whatever." I heard her say before she went back to work.

  ------

  Carrie had just gotten back from lunch before stopping in front of my desk. "Isabelle. I need you in my office, pronto."

  I sighed and held back the desire to roll my eyes. I swear the woman was a bitch. I was basically living in the reality of Anne Hathaway's character in "The Devil Wears Prada." Except my boss was a stuck-up, too educated lawyer.

  A few minutes later I walked into her office and she offered me a seat before smiling. Something was definitely up because she never smiled. 

  "Well, Isabelle." She started, adjusting a picture of her and Justin on her desk. "Isabella." I corrected her mentally.

  "You know how me and my husband Justin have been trying for kids?" I looked at her. I don't really wanna know that. I hope the poor kid isn't like you. "Well we haven't succeeded so far and we are really in a rush to start our family...so we were wondering."

 Oh no, where is this doing? 

 This better not be going where I think it's going. No. No and no.

"Would you be nice enough to be our surrogate mother?" 

------

A/N: Like the preview? More drama coming! (:  - Allison