Chapter Two Group Eleven

I woke up to Sasuke shaking me awake.

"Come on we've got to go to the orientation meeting," He said as he left the room.

I shoot straight up and leapt out of bed. I quickly pulled on my clothes. And brushed out my hair. It's color goes from bright blondes at the top to black at the tips. My hair goes down to the middle of my back. I tie my headband across my forehead. Sasuke was already heading out the door. I quickly pull on my boots and rush out the door. Sasuke was already gone when I got outside. I sighed and rushed to orientation. I walked down the hallway and was about to open the door when two annoying girls called Sakura and Ino came flying down the hallway and rushed through me.

"Goal," They both shouted at the same time. "I won again Sakura," panted Ino. "What are you saying? The tip of my foot got in one centimeter faster," Sakura said. "You must be blind," Shouted Ino.

I pulled myself off the floor. Sakura glanced over at Sasuke. Sakura smiled and rushed over.

"Hey Sakura," Ino shouted.

I started walking over slowly.

"Morning , Sakur-," Naruto was starting to say. "Get outta' the way," Sakura shouted as she slammed Naruto out of the way. "M-morning Sasuke... Mind if I sit next to you," Sakura asked.

The only thing she got form Sasuke was a glare.

"Hey! I'm going to sit next to Sasuke," Ino shouted as she grabbed Sakura's arm. "First come, first serve," Sakura said. "I got in the classroom sooner," Ino shouted. "I did," Shouted another girl that came walking up to them. "If that's the case, then I did," Another one shouted.

A lot of other girls came rushing up saying that they were going to be sitting next to Sasuke. Sasuke had an annoyed look on his face. I tried to get closer to snag the seat so they would stop arguing about it. But I got an elbow to the face. I rubbed my nose and when I looked at Sasuke. Naruto was up on the desk starring him down. They were face to face. Glaring at each other.

"Naruto! don't glare at Sasuke," Sakura yelled. "Just beat him up Sasuke," shouted on of the girls in the large group that had formed.

Then someone bumped Naruto from behind and he and Sasuke kissed. I threw up a little in my mouth. They both pulled away gagging.

"You jerk... Naruto! I'll kill you," Sasuke shouted. " My mouth is rotting," Naruto gagged. "Naruto... you... you are annoying," Sakura said as she cracked her knuckles. "An accident... it was an accident," Naruto stammered.

As the girls gave Naruto A beating I slipped into the seat next to Sasuke.

"As of today you all have become full-fledged ninjas... however, you're still Genin. The tough part's still to come. From here on you'll be in a squad of three and carry out your missions under your Jonin teachers," Iruka Sensei said. "I wonder who will be grouped with Sasuke," Ino whispered to Sakura. "I don't know," Sakura whispered back.

I glanced over at Sasuke. He seemed to be focused.

"The groups have been determined so that the strenght of the groups will be balanced. Now for the assingnments," Iruka Sensei said," Now then next is Group seven... Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha."

Naruto looked happy when Sakura's name was called to be on the same team as him and Sakura was sad. But when Sasuke's name was called Sakura was happy and Naruto was sad.

"Next is Group eight, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame," Iruka Sensei said," Group ten, Ino Yamanka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi."

I glanced back at Ino. She looked like she was dieing inside.

"Group eleven, Oath Terrin, Xe Yi, and Yucille Uchiha," Iruka Sensei said.

I smiled over at Oath and she gave me a thumbs up. I looked over at Xe who was sitting beside her. He was always a quite person. I don't know much about him either.

"That's all for the group division" Iruka Sensei said. "Iruka Sensei," Naruto shouted as he stood up," Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group with this guy." "Sasuke has the best grades of the graduates. Naruto, you're at the bottom," Iruka Sensei stated," Of course, this is how it is when trying to balance the strength within groups." "Just don't get in my way, loser," Sasuke said to Naruto.

I looked at Sasuke then at Naruto.

"Hey, what did you say," Naruto shouted. "You want to fight, loser," Sasuke asked. "Knock it off, Naruto," Sakura said.

Naruto sat back down.

"In the afternoon, I'll introduce you to your Jonin teachers. You're dismissed untill then," Iruka Sensei said.

Everyone hurried out of the classroom. I rushed after Oath.

"Hey Oath since we're in the same group we should have lunch together," I suggested. "Yucille, what a great idea we should also invite Xe," Oath said. "Great idea look he's over there," I said pointing at a nearby tree.

He was sitting up against the tree reading a book. Oath and I walked up to him. He looked up from his book. He has vibrant red hair and green eyes.

"Hey, Oath and I were wondering if you would like to join us for lunch," I asked. "Sure, I guess I could," Xe said as he stuffed the book away.

We walked down to a small restaurant. Oath went inside to buy us each a rice ball. Xe pulled out his book and continued reading it.

"So Xe what are you reading," I asked. "Oh, it's just a book on weapons," Xe answered. "A book on weapons? Why are you reading a book about that," I asked. "Well since we're Genin now I have to know what weapons are best for a battle," Xe answered. "I'm back," Oath said she held three rice balls on her hands. "Thanks," Xe and I said.

Xe put his book away and took the rice ball Oath held out to him. I took my rice ball too. We ate the rice balls. When we were done we headed back to the academy.

Everyone else's sensei's already came and got them. The only two Groups left were team nine and team eleven. I was sitting next to Sasuke again. The door creaked open. A young girl that looked older then us by just a few years. She had long black hair that was longer than mine and purple eyes.

"Hi, I'm Aster so who's in team eleven," Aster said.

We hurried over to her. Now that I was standing closer I could tell that she is about the same height as me.

"Okay, then come on lets go," Aster Sensei said. "I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are you," Xe asked as we hurried after her. "I'm thirteen," Aster answered.