Chapter 4:You smirk

Aseri POV

*--------------------*

He then turn to face me, hold my chin and dangerously put his lips onto mine.

All I could do is gasp and tried to stop him to take a breath.

I put my right hand in his torso for us to have space a little but he pulled me even more, he then lick my jaw down to my collarbone and instantly his hands are now on its way down to my waist.

Pinching it up to my breast and squeeze it sensually.
Oh god! Patawad po sa makamundong kasalanan na to.

I kennat!!!!! understand myself even more because I loved the feeling he just made me feel right now.

My eyes widen at the unusual feeling his giving me,and then in just one click he unclasped my bra.

I don't bother anymore how he did it cause I've lost all my senses and just focus  on the unfamiliar current feelings his giving me on.

While his other hand still cupping my breast the other one manage to massage my butt into my lower thighs.

I gasp a loud one cause I was so overwhelmed by those electrifying moments and a new sensations we have shared.

When he was about to put his mouth on my left breast-----
the rang of the  bell erupted us.

"I-i think I should be going first."

I said in a low voice, I mentally scolded myself for stammering. I turn my back at him an then put my bra on.

I bite my upper lip when the realization hits me.

Did we just happen to have a make out session? In my very first day in school! Gahd I'm so doomed I can't believed I really did it without hesitation.

Shit! I caught  my face to hide the blush on it. Geez.!!

*----------------------*

"Well!! Let's go Angel, let me take you to your room then." he said casually like there's nothing intimate just happened.

Wow😱!! how did he do that?. I was snap out of my thoughts when I saw him smirking widely and then turn my back at me to lead our way to my room..

A/N: surprise ² told you I like things goes faster than what I've expected😛😂✌click vote and don't forget to leave your comments💖Ily all😘