Chapter 11: Still You in 2020

Damien POV

I was hugging her from behind. Kissing her cheeks alternatively. I pulled her closer to me, that's how I'd love it. The feeling of being close to her every time was an ecstasy to me. And she was my love, my only one and my everything!

To hell with her family whose looking at us. Some are in awe and happy. I am already close to them though, bonding with them for they are my love' love ones. And soon will be my in laws too.

I smirked to that thought! Cause one of this days I'm intending to get their blessings in having my woman's hand in marriage.

I am old enough to lie low from everything. Surely! I was planning to make our relationship as intact as I can. And make sure that she will be mine permanently.

"Happy New Year! Love. I love you okay! Your always be my baby no matter what. And it will stay that way. Hmmm can't wait to finally have you legally love." Hinigpitan ko ang pagkapulupot ng mga kamay ko sa bewang niya. Tsaka siya pinaharap sakin upang matitigan ko siya sa mata. How I adore her innocent eyes that captured my attention since then.

Ang lakas makahila ng atensyon! At heto ang kinalabasan hulog na hulog na ako at wala akong balak na bumangon pa. Dahil ganun dapat ang mangyari. Kasi akin lamang siya!

"What do you mean legally love? Di ba legal naman tayo sa family ko? And I love you more! From your flaws and perfections." Sabay halik sa baba ko. Palming my right cheek, hugged me back and stare at me lovingly. Oh! Just like that I am hard! Damn it! And tonight I will truly have her. Hard, deep and fast just how I longed it to be. But of course a little intense yet gentle at first. God! How I love this woman in my arms right now.

Even though we started so fast. I wouldn't think of waiting for long when I can make her mine that fast. Mabuti ng masyadong mabilis keysa maunahan pa ako.

Fuck! My baby was just 18! But damn! She's for kept. So hot and gorgeous that it bothers me when I am not around her sometimes. Lalo na't maraming nag-aabang sa kaniyang mga lalaki na mas bata pa sakin. Pasensyahan nalang tayo! Akin ang babaeng to.

"Oh! What do you think about marriage baby? It really sounds good right! We, living to our dream house and having you here with my side always.

Especially! Sleeping in the evening with you and waking up still having you. You will prepare my things that will be needed from my work.

Most importantly! I will dropped and fetch you from school. Together! We will strengthen our relationship not just lovers but also as  beloved husband and wife with one another starting from now." I peck her lips and turn it into aggressive one with full of sincerity and devotion.