thiles 1

thiles - by emma

Miles walked into the classroom. He was amazed at his surroundings. In the corner, a large Jedi figure that had heart eyes like those emojis. Or maybe it was just Miles, hallucinating because he loved the Jedi so much. But this was a statue. He thought it was just him in the room and started advancing towards the statue. He got 5 feet away from it when a voice said from the darkness “What the heck are you doing?” The lights turned on and Miles found the voice from a person standing by the light switch. Miles quickly registered the person as Thalia, his secret lover from the past. The two had bonded over their deep love for paradoxes and their deep nature. They were both very mysterious and seemed right for each other. But Thalia didn’t think so and quickly broke it off after the first (blind) date. However, now Miles was extremely turned on by Thalia. Or was it just the Jedi statue? Thalia smiled and said, “You talk more over text.” Miles turned away, blushing profusely, and looked at the Jedi statue that now seemed to be smiling at him with a sly smile. Thalia walked over to him with a confused look on her face. “Hey, what’s up man?” Miles turned around to face Thalia. He looked as if he was about to say something, but then he walked past Thalia and towards the door. He was about to walk out when he realized he left what he came for in the classroom, his homework. He retrieved his homework and muttered a small “See you around.” to Thalia. Then he left, as if he had not been there before. Thalia jumped up and walked to the back of the room where Miles had been staring at the wall before. “I wonder what he was looking at…” she wondered before grabbing her backpack and leaving. Just before she left, she spit out her gum in the trash can. While spitting out her bubblegum flavored gum, she saw a note left in the garbage with her name written on the front. She picked it up, looked at the signature at the bottom, and read in small print, “Miles” with a small drawing of a gun next to it. She smiled and walked out of the room, humming happily to herself as she walked.