Chapter 5

Chuuya P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning in Dazai's arms. He was still sleeping so I just looked at his cute face while he slept. I started to observe his handsome face  more and I eventually rested my hand on his cheek, rubbing my finger on his face. I smiled but he soon woke up because he felt my hand on his face. He just smiled at me and then kissed me on the forehead.

-Good morning dear~ Hungry? what do you want for breakfast~?

-Good morning~ hmm... I don't know... Whatever you want to

He just nodded and went down to cook. I got up after ten minutes and went to the bathroom. After I finished I went to the kitchen where Dazai just finished cooking breakfast. We both sat down and ate.

-Are you feeling better? He suddenly asked me after a shot time.

-Yes... I don't think I am getting very affected by the things those did. I am okay now...

-I swear I'll kill them Dazai said as his aura changed to a darker one.

-Don't! Beating the shit out of therm is a thing and killing is another. But I wouldn't mind to beat all of them together ~

-Of course, my love~~

And with what Dazai said, I immediately turned red and went back to eating. I was so red I was starting to get afraid that he would make fun of me because of that. But he just giggles and he took me in a tight embrace. I hugged him back and I laid my head on his shoulder as he laid his head on mine. He then started to play with my ginger curls for a while before we both got numb because of the position so we stopped.  We washed the dishes then went upstairs to change from out pajamas. We were sitting on opposite sides and we couldn't see each other, but I still got nervous of changing with Dazai in the same room. I just hurried up and turned only to see a shirtless Dazai with his back facing me. I turned the same color as my hair and ran downstairs the I jumped on the couch with my face in the pillows. I screamed in them just before Dazai came near me. I was still red so I didn't face him. He looked at me curiously but then he just sat near me. 

-Whats with that red face, Chuuya~ he asked with a big smirk on his face while coming near me.

-N-n-none of your business D-Dazai...

-oh, but call me daddy~

-What?! That was it. I turned the darkest shade of red. And I buried myself in the pillows.

-I'm just joking~ but I wouldn't mind if you would-

He didn't even finished his sentence because he was hit in the face with a pillow. He grabbed the pillow and hit me as well. I laughed at that and I took another one hitting him again. We fought for thirty minutes then we laid on the couch exhausted. We both started to laugh at the actions we've just done. After a little while I got up and I jumped on Dazai's chest. I obviously wanted to cuddle with him since yesterday he didn't gave me the longest cuddle. He smiled and started to play with my hair. That moment I noticed that we both needed to bath and that tomorrow was Monday, so school.  I sighed and got up.

-What's the problem? Dazai asked not knowing the reason of why I got up.

-I realized tomorrow is Monday, and that I have to wash my hair and body... You should, too

-But I was enjoying our time together! he said with a pout. I have an idea! Why don't we bath together? We would save time~

-No way! I'm not gonna do that! I also have my own intimacy!