Chapter 2 -

*alarm clock goes off*” Ughhhhhh “I groan as I get out of bed.  I start looking for my uniform and then head to the bathroom, I turn the shower on and of course its cold.  I put my uniform on, brush my hair then head down stairs for some breakfast.  Yum Milo cereal, after I finish I wash my bowl then head to my room.  I grab my Pencil Case, Laptop and lunch box and shove them in my school bag.  The best thing about school is that we get to have our own Laptops that we take home with us and when you finish Grade 6 you get to keep them for only $2.

Today isn’t really a bad day even though its Monday, I’m early to school so I won’t miss assembly.  *half way through assembly* Kyriaki and I are sitting down in assembly listening to the principle talk,

“I’d like to thank all the parents and students who came to the school clean-up day” and then the worst thing happened

“Can Destiny Silva please stand up” she says with a smile on her face.  Oh no I say, I stand up and the whole school is looking at me. 

“come to the front dear “, I come up to the front and then she tells me to stand right next to her

“now Destiny do you know why you are at the front” she asks amused

“n-n-no” I said shakily  

“Well your teacher tells me that you got 100/100 on your maths test” she has the biggest grin on her face.

“I-I-I did?” I’m very shocked I never get 100/100 on my test ( 100% ).

“congratulations” she says as she hands me a certificate, “ you can go sit down now”

As I sit back down everyone is still staring at me, its creeping me out I tried pinching myself to see if it’s a dream but its not.