Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

Dipper left and I turned out the lights. I sang my song and fell a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and walked to the mystery shack. I walked in the door and Mabel hugged me.

"Sarah!!!" She said.

"What?!" I asked with a laugh.

"I missed you and I think dipper missed you too." She said with a wink.

"I need tell you something." I said and we walked to her bed room. Dipper was there.

"Hey Mabel, Princess!" He said and nodded to me when he said princess.

"Agin with the nick names!" Mabel said and dipper looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Dipper I need to talk to Mabel alone." I said kindly.

"Ok!" He said and went down stair. I closed the door.

"Mabel, I'm not Sarah. My real name is princess luna...." I said and told her every thing. To the time I was born to now.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm friends with a princess!" She said.

"I didn't tell dipper, he found out all on his own." I stated.

"Oh well dippers like that." She said.

"Well dipper doesn't know about the dream I had last night." I said and looked to the ground.

"What happened?!" She asked.

"Well... Candy Grenada you and I were watching a movie and dipper walks in with Pacifica. They were holding hands!!" I said about to cry.

"Then he kissed her. And then I woke up." I said as a tear slowly fell down my cheek.

"Dipper wouldn't do that. He hates Pacifica." Mabel said with a smile.

"Ok." I said.

"Ok! So what do you want to do today?!" She asked.

"Well I heard that movie is coming out today. You know with several times!" I said with a smirk.

"Ok I'll call Candy and Granada." She said happily.

"Ok tell them to meet us at the ticket line." I said with a smile.

"Ok!!!" She said excitedly, and walked to the phone and called them. After that we went down stairs.

"Hey me and luna are going to the movie we'll be back later!" Mabel said.

"See ya dues." Soos said.

"Can I come?" Dipper asked. I looked at Mabel.

"I can't have my brother going to a several times movie!" Mabel stated and pulled me out the door.

"Mabel that was mean you could of said the you just wanted some girl time." I stated.

"I know but you need some time with the girls you spend to much with dipper." She said.

"Ok but to be fair me and him are an item." I said with a smirk.

"Really?!!" She asked and I nodded.

"Well then you really need some girl time." She stated. We got to the movies and payed for our tickets. Then we payed for candy and pop. We didn't get popcorn because they ran out. With the new movie and all. We sat down in the middle of the third row. We watched the trailers and let me tell you there was a lot of them. Then the movie begin. Have you ever seen the Katie parry movie were it tells you about her life? That's just like the severals time movie.

Once the movie ended and the lights turned back on. We went to the diner to get something to eat. I got a chocolate chip cookie dough milk shake. I know what you are thinking that sounds grouse. But it was really good. My father always told me to try new things and look were that got me. I'm in a nice town with really good friends.