Liam- Chapter 1

"She's not coming back!" Liam kicked the coffee table and it landed with a thud. All the boys shook their heads, of course they were sorry for him, this was the second time this had happened.

"Liam just give her time" Harry tried to coax, Liam blocked it all out. He was tired of every girl he wanted turning him down. "Every girl I fall for just. . .they just don't love me back" he said the last part a little quieter, he was ashamed and heartbroken. All he wanted was love, his friends saw that.

"Sophia just needs time. Just give her time"Niall spoke up after staying silent, he didn't like it when people fought or got angry, it made him upset. "I gave Dani time, where is she?" He spit harshly, "I always scare em' of Soph, Dani...Jade"

Zayn's eyebrows furrowed,he never heard of this Jade girl, he and primary always stayed up talking about anything and everything. He looked and the rest of them had the some expressions. "Who's Jade?"

Liam froze,he just said her name,after four years be swore he'd never say that name again. "Nothing" he whispered, Louis puts a hand on liam s shoulder."You can always tell us mate. We tell eachother everything."

Liam felt guilty, even though her name still brought up butterflies he swore have never spoken it again... of the incident again. But, he knew he had to at some point. "Liam sat on the floor in defeat and the rest of the boys followed, concerned for their friend. He took a moment to gather his thoughts, "in order for me to tell you everything, I need to got the beginning. Before I knew you guys and x factor."

Liam closed his eyes and parted his lips to speak .

I have really big plans for this book so if you liked it please vote and comment also fancy a bit of creepy jade thirwal on the side x