the body

Hello there, I have rewritten this chapter and I will rewrite all the other chapters too. I wasn't satisfied with my work and that is why I decided I would rewrite it. This story Is a lot better now, I suggest that even if you have read this before, that you will read it again as it is completely different now, and definitely different in a good way.                                              

Alright here is what I will do, this will be the first chapter and the opening chapter. In this chapter, they will confess that they love each other. The other chapters will be cute/romantic/(sexy)...... moments of them together. Some might be sequels to other chapters, some may stand completely apart from the other chapters. 

I hope you will enjoy it!!! Oh and by the way, if you have any suggestions or ideas be sure to let them know and who knows perhaps I will make a chapter dedicated to that.

(It's all in Nishikage's pov)
I was walking besides Nosaka-san. We were going to analyse the team we were up against. While I sat there I heard a familiar voice say my name, like always he just said my name, but every time I heard him say it I wanted to say, your wish is my command. Though I just nodded and turned my head...

I knew that no matter what Nosaka-san would ask of me I would always say yes. We both knew it, that's why sometimes instead of asking questions Nosaka-san just says or does what he wants.  

Nosaka-san spoke up and this time actually asked me something. He asked, Nishikage put your shirt off, please. Yes of cour... wait, what,  Nosaka-san what do you mean? Like I said please put your shirt off.  I was really shocked. Nosaka-san repeated his question so I couldn't have misheard it, right? Though maybe I misinterpreted it, yes that was probably it wasn't it?                  And while I normally would never ask Nosaka-san for explanations, because Nosaka-san simply doesn't have to explain his actions to me. I couldn't help but ask, Nosaka-san may I... may I please know why?

I see Nosaka-san laughing, Nishikage it isn't that weird, is it? I mean it's not like I have never seen your upper body. I see it all the time in the changing rooms after practise and before practice. And boys shouldn't have to be ashamed to put their shirt off when another boy is there, especially not you Nishikage with all your perfect muscly body. 

After Nosaka-san finishes his sentences a little blush appears on my cheeks. A..a..alright, I awkwardly manage to put out. I begin slowly putting my shirt off. When my shirt is off there is an awkward silence and at that moment Nosaka-san looks at me with his beautiful grey eyes. I know that there are a lot of people who think that his eyes are really scary, that there is no emotion in it. But I think they are lovely I absolutely love them and I do not care what the others have to say about it. I love them and I think that Nosaka-san's eyes are the most precious thing in the whole wide world.

I quickly come back from my daydreaming though and felt the need to break the awkward silence by asking Nosaka-san what he was doing. Admiring your body, Nosaka-san said, like it was a very normal thing. Suddenly he said, do you find it warm in here Nishikage cause your cheeks are kinda red? Ah..No, I...I. I was trying to hide the fact that I was blushing when Nosaka-san at the same time touched my muscular body.  I never really loved the way I looked, I always thought I was way too muscular, I always felt ugly. Nosaka-san, on the other hand, is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, his eyes, his pink hair, his adorable smile, really if Nishikage believed in angels, he was sure Nosaka-san would be the most beautiful one.  Nishikage was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed Nosaka-san was still staring at him. Nosaka-san... what are you doing. I really do need to repeat myself a lot today don't I? I'm admiring your body, Nishikage. 

Nosaka-san, I gasped, Nosaka-san was touching my chest until he had to stand on his toes. Nishikage you are really long, come, said Nosaka-san and he gestured to the bed, then taking my hand and letting me sit on his bed.

I saw Nosaka-san moving in front of me and then sitting on my lap, face towards me. I blushed furiously, I couldn't hide it anymore. Really what is going on? I couldn't clear my thoughts, this was all too much for me.  I really don't know what's going on, but I can't say I hate it.  I was wondering what would happen now, would it become awkward again, or would it... Before I could even think about what was going to happen I felt something soft on my lips. Those lips were softer than I could ever imagine, I suddenly felt really happy. This is what I had always wanted but never dared to make true. I am after all Nosaka-san's shadow, who will support him through everything. I have always cared deeply about Nosaka-san, but I just wanted him to be happy and I guess I just didn't want to take the change to either make Nosaka-san sad and disappointed or I didn't want to not be able to be with Nosaka-san if he denied my love. But now Nosaka-san was kissing me right, right!!! Could this mean, Nosaka-san loves me? 

Nosaka-san, why... why are you doing this? You don't like it Nishikage? For a moment I thought I heard some panic in Nosaka-san's voice. That's not it, Nosaka-san, I...I just want to know why. Nishikage honestly, it's kind of a weird way to understand this feeling I have felt for so long now and I don't know what to do, but I think I really like you Nishikage. Even though I have never really known what love is, my parents left me and the ares-program didn't allow love and saw it as a useless emotion, still, I do think I love you. I have never ever felt this way towards someone before. For a while, I thought I may have a crush on Anna-chan, but I understood I didn't like her like that. I didn't feel as happy with her as when I was with you. I always feel so happy when I'm around you. When I had brain cancer, seeing you made feel so strong, strong enough to keep fighting, to pursue my goals, to fight to the bitter end. I know that you're still a bit disappointed in me for not telling you that I had brain cancer even though I did tell that to Anna-chan, but you know the reason I didn't tell you was yes for one part as I said you would try and stop me, but I know you would be very sad and I don't want to ever make you sad. You're very precious to me, I really care deeply about you. Nishikage, I have said a lot, haven't I? I mean, I guess the whole point is that I love you, very very much.

Nosaka-san..., I cried, I couldn't, why, He loves me that much, Nosaka-san loves me so much. I couldn't be happier. Nishikage, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, please stop crying. I don't want you to be sad, we can pretend this never happened so please. Nosaka-san thought I cried because I didn't love him!? I love Nosaka-san more than everything. Nosaka-san is my everything. And before I knew it I kissed Nosaka-san, Nosaka-san looked like he was about to now cry as well.

A while later I stopped the kiss to say, Nosaka-san I love you very very much. 

(End of the story!!! They both cried and hugged and kissed some more hihi, see you at the next chapter byeeeee!)