Outei soccer club: We want captain Nosaka

After Nosaka put an end to the Ares-program, the soccer club, Outei Tsukinomiya disbanded. After Nosaka and Nishikage were in the national team, they therefore simply thought there was no Outei soccer club anymore. Little did they know that while they played in the national team, the former members of Outei, also Nosaka and Nishikage's teammates remade the club. Outei was a team again. After Nosaka and Nishikage returned to Japan, they saw that the Outei soccerclub was playing again and that the players wanted them to join the team, so that they could play together again, just like they had before.

Though not entirely like before, a lot of things were different, for example, The atmosphere was very good, everybody was having a fun time and was actually enjoying soccer, whilst when the Outei soccer club was still under the Ares-program, there was never any laughter nor did any one enjoy soccer. 

All the players from Outei wanted to be a team again, but they couldn't be complete without Nosaka and Nishikage. They asked both of them to join them and that Nosaka would lead them again, be their captain. 

{ Nosaka, Nishikage, we made the Outei soccer club again. We really want you to join us, so we can all play together like before. Though we asked that we could quit the Outei soccer club, but that was because we didn't want to play like the Ares-program wanted us to play. We all really enjoy soccer, but we would really want you two to be back. It's very different without you. We hope to see you soon Nishikage, captain.} 

I didn't get why all the players wanted us to come back, I understood that they would want Nishikage to join the team again, as he never did anything wrong before. But even when I think about it for a long time I just can't figure out why they would want me back on the team. Wasn't I the one, that convinced them that the Ares-program was more important than anything else. I mean I wasn't even the nicest captain either, if one of the players had made faults or broke the rules, I was the one that would report them. If I thought they didn't play at the level they had to play, I would make them train until they did. I forced them to use grid omega. I know I did a lot of other things too.  So I just don't understand why it seemed like they really wanted us, especially me to join their team again. Were they just asking me because they felt they needed to, really why did they ask me to join? I really don't understand this, all I do know is that I wasn't a nice person, when I followed the Ares-program. 

Nishikage understood what Nosaka thought, after all they had been together for such a long time, not to mention they were boyfriends now. Honestly, Nishikage still couldn't believe it.  Besides that Nishikage still didn't fully know what Nosaka-san was thinking, because Nosaka-san is a very complicated person. No one ever knows what Nosaka-san is exactly thinking. But Nishikage knew the direction of Nosaka-san's thoughts

Nosaka-san, do you not want to join Outei soccer club?                                                                                    

Huh.. oh no, no I would like to join Outei, but I don't get why they would ask me. I really can't seem to find a single reason why they would invite me to be their captain again.                   

Nosaka-san you really can't see it?                                                                                                                     

What do you mean Nishikage, what can't I see?                                                                                     

Nosaka-san you have helped all of us so much, you really weren't the bad and mean person you think you were. You have no idea how much respect and appreciation we all have for you.    

Nishikage you don't have to lie, you know that.                                                                                                      

But I'm not lying and you know that, don't you? I know that you can tell when someone lies.  

Nishikage then......why?