A.A. ✒ Protect

You knocked your boyfriend' s door and you waited for him to open for you. It made you worry when Archie called you in the middle of the night asking you to stay at his house.

Archie is in bad shape after incident of his father and black hood. You couldn't resist going to his house.

"Hey Arch---'' his lips met yours. You were taken aback. But then kissed him back. Archie pulled you inside his house and closed the door.

You're eyes widened to see how many locks were attached to his door.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You went to the kitchen to where Archie is.

"Arch, why are you holding a baseball bat?" You asked and fear surges inside you.

"Don't worry. It's nothing." Archie was making some sandwich for the both of you.
You watched him do his work and your brows furrowed.

"It's nothing? You have almost 11 locks at your door and you have a baseball bat there and you're saying it's  nothing?" You said incredulously at him. Archie stopped and slowly turned to you.

I sighed in sadness. Archie was in pain and what happened to his dad became a trauma to him.

"Oh... baby, I'm here. Don't worry." You hugged him tightly and murmuring some relaxing  things to him. You saw the dark circles under his eyes.

He must be tired , you thought.

Wanting to calm and soothe  him. You tiptoed and held him closer to kiss his eyes. You felt him twitch a bit, you giggled.

"The reason why I'm here is because of you...wanting to protect me? Am I right?" As i pulled the pieces together. Your boyfriend nodded and pulled you close to him. Huggingbyou tightly and he kissed your forehead.

"Now I'm perfectly protected."