Chapter 1

(A/N) I left the prologue in the desc. Please read it before so it all make sense.

• • •

Hearing the sound of an alarm, I immediately wake up. I readied myself and walked to our agreed meeting place, which is in a narrow alley, there was no one besides me, the atmosphere is creepy and deadly silence filled the alley.

An atmosphere perfect for murder, was an immediate thought inside my head.

I was waiting for someone, which is supposed to be the LOV. I waited patiently as I played games on my phone, minutes later, they arrived.

"I see, you are already here." A man said, his skin pale, and his lips chapped. He wored a  black hoodie, probably to cover his face. I smiled upon seeing him, as I don't need to wait anymore. I placed my phone inside

"Hello!! Nice to meet you! My name is Midoriya Celest, your name is Nemuru? or something like that, I think?" I said, acting straight up like an airhead.

"Are you sure she is the right person?" The man asked to a person?, right infront of me. ExCUsE mEH. That's r00d. But, I acted like that, so that's typical.

"Yeah. Shall I proof it?" I said as I took a knife and cut off my arm. I grew used to the pain so it doesn't feel much. My arm regenerated it self as I see their mouth gaped for a while before closing it again.

"Alright, so let's get to the business. Why do you want to join us?" The man with chapped lips said.

"The reason is simple, I hate heroes. Especially All Might, who claims he will save everyone when he didn't succeed to save so many. Plus, I just like seeing others in pain." I said letting bloodlust out and an aura of madness as a psychotic smile attached on my face.

"Also, I love your work at the USJ recently, actually that is the reason I am here. Though it would have been better if you killed at least one." I added.

"You seem capable, and we have the same desire. Alright, you can join." The person? That looked like shadows said.

"Okay then. Can you guys please introduce yourselves and your quirks and I will describe my quirk even further." I requested as the man with chapped lips nodded.

"We will, but let's change our location, it's too dangerous to be talking about this in the open." The shadow guy said as he opened a portal. At least that gave me a clue.

As we arrived at the place that is probably the hideout, the man with chapped lips stopped and turned to me before saying.

"Tomura Shigaraki, quirk: "Decay" what I touch with all 5 fingers will decay." He said in a short sentence. as I nodded in response.

"My name is Kurogiri. My quirk is "Warp gate", I can manipulate black fogs to form black holes that can acts as warp gates." He said in a calm tone. I nodded again before explaining my quirks.

"I am sure you both knows my name, I have more than one quirk. 3 exactly. Edit, Instant regeneration and Analysis. This is going to be long, do you want to hear it?" I asked to them as they just nodded.

"Alright, first Edit, this allows me to basically edit their quirk. I can copy it, I can strengthen and weaken, I can also delete it temporarily, the most time I can is 4 hours, and that is if my body is in perfect condition." I stopped to take a breath.

"Second, is Instant regeneration which explains it self perfectly. I can regenerate anything as long as my brain is still okay. You can dettach me, but I will still be okay. Stamina doesn't count though." I said and stopped for a while before continuing.