Chapter 4

• • • The next days • • •

These days have been a mess. A big mess for me and for the society. One of the heroes Ingenium, I think? Lost to the Hero Killer, Stain. Izuku told me all about it.

I have a bad feeling for this Stain guy. For me, it is a big mess, because, my brother may or may not distanced himself, I am anxious that maybe he found out my real personality.

He obviously had a quite severe injury from the sports festival and he didn't tell me. Maybe he thought the sick me shouldn't be more burdened? I hope that's the issue, or I may be screwed.

Based on what he may or may not found out, I may have to be watched my every move. That will suck, or I could be sent to jail or executed, which I doubt will happen, since I am underaged and I am a "victim".

I will most likely be put in rehabilitation, to fix how my mind works and change me to a decent person, while in the process I will have zero. I mean ZERO privacy.

I snapped out of the thoughts and before I realized, I was already at the gate of the school. I entered and made my way to the class.

I got the list of those who scouted me. There is not a lot, but it's not a little, I expect this much though, I had shown a low motivation in the sports festival.

Those who scouted me are either stupid or just treasure strength or curious about what my quirk is, I then saw a name which stands out among the others, "Endeavor Hero Agency".

'Of course. The Endeavor who treasures strength a lot will scout me, who had shown a mysterious among of strength in the Sports Festival.'

I thought as I let out a breath and sat at my seat, which is in the corner,

'I need to meet him somehow, I also has to meet Shigaraki to make a way to target the heroes when they are the most vulnerable, as well as ask his teacher or master. It is obvious that there was another perpetrator in this situation, way too obvious.' I thought as I leaned back to my chair, letting out another sigh.

Minutes later, the teacher came in, this time with no bandages wrapping him like a mummy, silencing everybody in the class. I then tuned out every thing, since I have learned them all in my spare time.

• • •

The teacher of our last subject left as I left out a breath of relief. School is finally finished for today. I need to meet with them today.

After saying my goodbyes, I walked to our hide out. Around 15 minutes passed by and I finally arrived at the hideout.

To find a familiar face there, none other than, the Stain himself.

"Yo, Shigaraki. Mind explaining this?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Oh, him? He will be cooperating with us from now." Shigaraki said, in a cheerful tone, but I can feel it in his voice that he is extremly pissed.

"I am not sure about this. I have a bad feeling about him." I said giving my opinion, warning him.

The silence filled up the room as I broke it with a cliche sentence, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Well, well. Stain is it? Why did you become a villain?" I asked as I put my whole attention to him.

"You don't need to know." He said coldly, that pissed me off greatly as it even caused my blood pressure go up, which means.. my temper acting up again.

"Man, I really. Really, don't like you.. not one bit. But, I am going to follow my leader's decision..." i said, trying to give a smile as my bloodlust aura crept out, leaking out of my body.