Prologue

There's a world and just like every human being it has two sides. Good and evil. It's a place where there isn't really laws there's just opinions of those who matter. The good is full of honest men working hard whether it be construction work or paperwork, men that come home from work in the evening and hug their children and kiss their wives before eating dinner that their beloved had worked on all day. The children are still children that get in trouble for playing in the mud or hitting each other. On this side there is poor and there is successful and of course the successful ones are the people whose opinions matter most.

The bad is full of men drinking in bars and selling the golden teeth from their mouths for a little extra money, it's full of women selling themselves to those men on street corners to feed their children because the father bailed. It's full of criminals....blood driven criminals ready to con, beat, rape and even kill to get what they want. And then there are the rich ones of the evil, the ones with opinions, the ones who are successful from knowing how to get their way, and one of the few of those is Harry Edward Styles.

His name sends fear down any tough man's spine, or sends tingles through every girls body. He is known very well through the good and evil, and what he is capable of is something not even traveling men in a bar would speak of, Harry could be the most powerful man in this world. Styles is different from any normal human being, his blood is warm but his heart is cold. But then he found a girl -cliché right?-, A girl that could drown in her own fear if she didn't know to hold her breathe, And the story begins here......