Chapter 1

"Oi, faceache!" Murdoc yelled from across the hallway of k(l)ong studios to the blue haired, mentally stunted man. 2D looked up and made a single sound "eh" as the can that Murdoc threw hit his head.

"Oo wah ah ah eeh EH." Murdoc jangled towards TOODEE and jiggled his arms about, making seductive moves.

"I'm being held captive," 2D spoke SOFTLY as if he was afraid to speak. "By a bastard bass player." Murdoc began to do the worm on the floor, his 70 year old body almost giving up and dying. His internal organs were arguing whether to keep going or not.

"HEE HEE HEEERR." 2D giggled and blushed, covering his face with his hands.

"Tall, pretty," Murdoc slammed his fist into the wall near 2D's head with great force, the singer's hair now stapled to the wall with murdoc's mighty half-fist half-stapler-gun. "Blue spiky hair." Murdoc patted the singer's knees slightly, 2D making beep Boop noises as if he was a computer.

"It's making me want to die." 2D breathed out, his elbows bulging.
Suddenly, ZA BAFF ran in and hit Murdoc. It was telepathically yelling at the green goblin for cheating on him. But worry not my dears for Noodle ran in, saving both the men and swooping to a small village in Venezuela. Noodle was good like that.

"But Noodle, how did you know that was going to happen?" 2D tilted his head, shivering from the cold gust of air. His green lover wrapped a slimy arm around the idiot sandwich's shoulders, kissing the side of his knobbly head.

Noodle outstretched her long skinny fingers, pointing at the sky. Out from her index finger shot a white spark and the sky lit up, turning into 0's and 1's. 2D gasped and became 3D (haHaA please hit me with a bus for that "joke") and realised it was true; they were in the fRICKING matrix.

Fuckign hell. Why do I do this. Rank. Mank. Gröss.

lol thanks for reading guys I'll update soon and we should have saucy scenes xoxo uwu ree poo poo n meow meow furry roblox porn