Chapter 2

So we left off where 2D, Murdoc and Kaboodle were in the matrix. Now, what you don't know is where russel is and this fabulous fucker aka me is gonna tell ya.

Russel passed 2D and Murdoc as they danced together in the hallway and rolled his eyes, making a beeline for the kitchen. He needed a sNACK and to get away from the chaos of idiot and goblin. As Russel poured the soda in a cup  a vortex appeared behind him and he got dragged in. "Ah shit, here we go again." Said Russel.

Suddenly the drummer was in a magical dimension where fairies and shit go right. So Russel walked up to this one pink fairy and said "hey Reerabrellabonksadingoliciouslyrangotasticabell, where am I this time?"
The fairy replied with a "DIIIING" and started to fly, bringing Russel along by the ear. He was unsure how one small creature, as small as a bee, was able to carry him but guessed that it was probably magic because Reerabrellabonksadingoliciouslyrangotasticabell was indeed a fairy.

The small fairy took Russel to a house inside a flower, using her magic to make him as small as her. Now Russel could see the fairy properly. Reerabrellabonksadingoliciouslyrangotasticabell had flowing orange hair and dark blue skin, her eyes were black like tOodEe's. She pushed Russel inside the house with an obnoxiously loud giggle that almost seemed forced and shut the door aka a rock behind him.

It took a short while for the drummer's eyes to adjust to the darkness and then he saw it. A beautiful pink dress made out of flower petals. The shoes were like a ballerinas and were weaves carefully out of blades of grass. It was beautiful. Even better yet, a pair of wings were hung up behind the dress.

Russel quickly changed into the dress and the shoes, attaching the beautiful pale pink wings to his back and karate chopped the door (aka rock) off the wall. He smiled as he stepped outside to greet the masses of fairy friends around him. "Nnneeeeerrrrrrr." Russel bowed and all the fairies cheered. Then they all flew off to the big tree in the meadow. That is, until the eagle attacked.

They were all sitting calmly having a picnic when it happened. Laughing, happy. No one would expect it. The only sound was that of classical music from a small boombox. Occasionally the channel would get changed to pop music and all the fairies would rejoice. Then it would go back to classical music and they would all start to mimic opera singing. It really was a beautiful day. They didn't hear the swoop of wings, only felt the wind and the swift landing as the eagle landed, lunging for a fairy. He grabbed one and ripped it in half (I'm sorry); and all the other fairies flew away.

Russel hid in the tree trunk but the eagle wasn't leaving any time soon. "KAWKAWWW" Russel screamed.

Noodle, being in the matrix, heard his cry for help and...

Jesus fucking christ what is this