Chapter Thirteen|Unicron

I blink as I notice that I was in the medbay, again. Why am I here?? That's when I hear arguing. They were arguing about Optimus. I stand up and exit, seeing four Autobots. Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee. But no Optimus.

"Guys? Where's Optimus?" I ask quietly.

Ratchet whips around at my voice. "Historia! What are you doing up!?"

"I... I don't know... why was I in medbay? Where's Optimus?" They all just stared at me. Growing impatient, I glared at them. "Would someone please explain to me what the frag is going on?!"

Ratchet sighs. "You don't remember?"

"Remember what? The last thing I remember is... retrieving Optimus from the volcano spewing Dark Energon."

Ratchet sighs. "Oh boy..."

And then they start explaining.

~3 days earlier~

"Tiny tremors, rising and falling in a consistent patrern, almost like..." Ratchet paused. "By the Allspark! If I convert these data points into audio files..."

"What?" Arcee asks.

"Listen..." Ratchet murmurs. As we listen, horror fills our eyes. It was a Cybertronian sparkbeat. And there were only two beings that could do this. And since Primus had died when Cybertron did, this sparkbeat could only be his evil counterpart. Unicron. The being who created dark energon.

"A Cybertronian heartbeat?" Jack asks.

"Sparkbeat, technically", I mutter to myself. No one heard me either so...

"How is that possible? A heart pumps blood. There's nothing down there to pump except-" she stops suddenly as she realizes what we've been talking about.

"The blood of Unicron", Rafael realizes out loud.

I didn't know what to do... this was... this was so strange... yes, it makes sense, seeing as our normal energon is the blood of Primus, technically, but... the blood of Unicron being here on Earth... the only way would have been if... oh Primus...

Apparently I had missed stuff because June was asking a question.

"How can something be in our Earth's core and be alive?" she asks.

"Such a thing was not unprecedented", Optimus says. "I will let our historian explain the rest."

I blink before smiling, finally getting to use what I had been named after.

"Alright, so we got Primus, yeah? He's in Cybertrom's core and he creates all life through the Well of Allsparks. Unicron is his evil counterpart. Unicron is destruction itself. They had a huge battle, power shifting between the two many times. Primus was only able to win by creating the thirteen Primes. Side note: if y'all want a lesson on them, later, I got you. Anyway, Unicron was cast out into space, no one knowing exactly what happened, until now."

Optimus smiled softly at my speed telling of the history of Unicron and Primus. I would've gone more in depth but I suspect we are rather pressed for time.

"Maybe we can find the hole this Uber-'Con left when he dug himself all the way down there and fill it full of explosives", Agent Fowler says.

I spoke up again. "He wasn't like Primus, Agent Fowler. Primus willingly went into the core of Cybertron, so that way he could create life itself, while Unicron was cast out into space, most likely never to wake up. He couldn't have dug himself into the Earth's core, he most likely is the Earth's core. Debris and rock must have formed around him to create your planet." I paused for a second. "Heh. That's funny. The creator of your planet is the literal incarnation of destruction."