dreaming | 01

『 𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅』
I woke up from my daring dreams as I felt numb on my knees . I didn't feel like moving . I live alone in this apartment because my parents kicked me out for being ... gay / lesbian . It was fine though , no - one could control me . My eyes squint from the flash of my phone . It was an incoming call . I picked up .

"Hey Abby ! Are you ready for our dance practice tonight ?" her bright friend , Indigo replied in her cheerful voice .

"Of course I am ! You know I've been dreaming this since I was a kid ." I replied as I heard background voices over the call .

Indie is an orphan but she lives with her big sister AND twin sister . Violet tends to be loud sometimes but we both get along well .

"Oh shoot ! I'm gonna be late for school !" I glance at my clock and run to the fridge to get some quick food .

"Ok ! See you at school !" Indie answered as she ended the call . I sprinted down the stairs and towards the bus .

「 at school 」

I rushed towards my locker before I lost energy in my body . The day was about to end meaning that mine and Indie's practice will start soon . I'm going to her home because my apartment isn't quite the place for physical activities ...
——
I enter the humongous building that was ahead of me and Indie, Vio and I went up the elevator .
As the elevator pulls up to the top floor , Indie pulled out the house keys . She unlocks the doors . Wow. Their home is quite humble and zen . I still remember the times when Faith would give me meditation lessons while I was going through the drama with my parents .

"Welcome home girls ! Hello there, Abby !" Faith welcomes us while she gave us a kiss on the head .

"How are you, sweetie ?" Faith asked me, kindly . I moved around.

"I'm fine , thank you-" suddenly, the smell of some delicious food stopped my sentence .

"Ooooo ! Is Kaiden making dinner again ?" Violet questioned , smelling the air gently .

"Yes ! Actually, come and sit down ! The food is nearly ready ." Faith went off to get some plates and essentials while we discussed what dance we were gonna practice .

"Dinner is ready ! " announced Kaiden's raspy voice .
——
After we ate , me and Indie went to her room while Violet was in hers .

"We said "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry , right ?" Indie asked me from behind her back . Then I started getting butterflies in my stomach ... what is wrong with me today ? As I looked at Indigo , my eyes were blurring and I was slightly drooling .

"Uhhh ... are you alright orrr should I help you somehow ?" Indie asked me, concerned.

"Wha- " I answered when I snapped out of it , "no no no no ! I'm fine , it's just-" I stopped and thought for a second . Am I okay?

"What is it ? Also can I stop you for a second ? Your face is so red it's ridiculous! " Indie chuckled .
I ran to a mirror and looked . She was right .
TO BE CONTINUED
——
Hey guys ! New book for a break from the other ones :) hope you like it as much as I do ! I'm trying to do some aesthetic settings . Hope you don't mind ! Anyways, just letting you know that in this book Abby likes Indie instead the other way around, but they'll still end up together, just to be clear . Thank you for reading ! 💕
——
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 580