Chapter 22

"We are gonna sing one more song for you guys tonight!" Roept Niall en overal in de zaal hoor je geroep en "awww" wij zitten op de eerste rij en het was tot nu toe echt geweldig. Zo energiek dat ze zijn. We hebben al enorm veel geropen waardoor ik al keelpijn heb.

"First of all we wanna say something before we sing this last song" gaat Liam verder.

"As you guys already know, this fella here got a girlfriend a few days ago." Gaat Louis verder en klopt op Harry zijn schouder. Ik kijk Emi geschrokken aan.

"Wat gaan ze doen?" Vraag ik haar en ze haalt lachend haar schouders op. Ze weet meer. Ik zie het aan haar. Wat zijn ze van plan? Oh my God.

"I met this wonderfull girl a few days ago. Her friend won the contest we held and they've been with us for a few days now and she began to mean alot to me. I saw you guys have send mean messages and hate to my girl. I thought you guys wanted me to be happy. And let me tell you one thing. I am happy with her. She's everything to me. She's my world."zegt hij en kijkt eventjes naar me. Ik krijg het moeilijk en krijg tranen in mijn ogen. Oh my God niet weer. Ik ben echt een jankerd. Niet normaal. Ik probeer te glimlachen naar hem maar het lijkt er waarschijnlijk totaal niet op.

"You're not only hurting my girlfriend by saying those things, but you're hurting me too, because I see my girlfriend cry and being unhappy because of what you guys are saying. So I wanna ask you guys to stop the hate and just be happy for me that I found the love of my life. And baby, I know you are leaving tomorrow and you're having a hard time about it, but know that I'm gonna miss you and I love you with all my heart. This song is for you baby. Happy birthday love." zegt hij en de eerste noten beginnen te spelen. Ik herken het liedje onmiddelijk want het is mijn lievelingsliedje.

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they talk, talk, talkin’ about
(Talk, talk, talkin’ about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl
Oh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us
(They don’t know about us)

Just one touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don’t know about
(They don’t know about us)

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want 'cause they don’t know about us

They don’t know what we do best, that’s between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

Heel het liedje heeft harry alleen naar mij gekeken. Emi heeft me in haar armen genomen want ik ben zeer emotioneel nu. De jongens zijn hun bedankwoorden aan het zeggen en Emi en ik lopen backstage zodat we ze kunnen tegemoet komen als ze van het podium gaan.

"Gaat het schat?" Vraagt Emi en legt haar arm rond mijn middel om me half te knuffelen. Ik knik terwijl ik nog steeds mijn tranen weg aan het vegen ben. Ze haalt een zakdoekje uit haar handtas en heeft het aan me.

"Het is gewoon zo moeilijk Ems. Hij betekent zoveel voor me. En dan wat hij zei. En dan nog eens het liedje. Ik ben echt een emotioneel wrak. Moet je me hier zien staan. Ik heb deze 2 dagen niets anders gedaan dan gehuild. Het is mijn verjaardag en ik sta hier te huilen omdat ik steeds aan morgen moet denken." Zeg ik en lach lichtjes.

"Dat is toch normaal schat. Je bent verliefd. Tuurlijk dat het moeilijk is. Maar jullie gaan elkaar veel horen. Dat weet ik zeker. En jullie zullen elkaar nog wel zien schat. Geloof me" zegt ze. Ik knik en veeg mijn tranen weg met het zakdoekje. Louis komt de trap van het podium afgelopen met Harry achter hem aan. Ik ren naar hem toe (voor zover dat op hakken gaat) en spring in zijn armen. Hij vangt me op en draai ons rond. Eenmaal hij me op de grond neerzet kijkt hij me aan.

"What did you think baby?" Vraagt hij en glimlacht.

"I love you so much you fool" zeg ik en druk mijn mond op die van hem. Ik zie hem zo graag.