Chapter 12 - Breakfast 🦄

"She's fine!", Neha removed her jacket and sat on the bed.

"Or Mujhe Issbaat Ka Afsos Hai!", Aarushi said laying on the bed.

Neha looked at her and chuckled.
"You had dinner?", Neha asked.

"Does that matter to you? You toh ran to find Upasana. Go and stay with her.", She said rolling her eyes, "I'm going to sleep bye.", She turned around, hugged her pillow and closed her eyes.

Neha closed the door slowly and walked to the balcony. She looked up to the sky, these beautiful shining stars trying to light up the world but her life was still covered with darkness.

"You must drank a lots of coffee!", Nishit came and stood beside her.

She smiled a little and said, "Why are you here?"

"Unable to sleep, just like you.", He said.

Neha looked at him and said, "Our lives are different Nish. Don't intertwine them. It'll get worst."

"Our lives got intertwine the day our path crossed.", He said.

"Things have changed now. It'll lead our lives to somewhere else, where I don't wanna see you.", She said in a serious voice.

"I don't give up on people so easily, like once someone did to you.", He said taking a step towards her.

She looked into his eyes, "I will ruin you, just go away before it's too late."

"I'm not going anywhere. If life will go to a worst position, I'll go there with you. No matter what happens.", Holding her hand he said.

"You're not understanding me Nish..."

"Which I understood that's enough for me.", He said making her stop.

They started at eachother for a moment then Neha looked away.

"It's already late. I think I should go and sleep now.", Pulling her hand back she said.

"Yah.", Nishit nodded too.
Neha turned away to leave when she saw Darshan was standing behind them. She forcefully passed a smile to him and made her way out of the balcony.

* * *

"Hmmm hmmm", while humming a 90's song Neha walked to the kitchen. "Wow, who is here today?", She said as she spotted Darshan inside.

"What are you doing here Subha Subha?", Neha asked.

"Umm just thought to make breakfast.", He answered with a smile.

Neha rolled her lower lip.
"Wow, hearing something new after a long time.", She said and took the saucepan.

"What do you need?", Darshan asked.

"Coffee!", She said.

"Sit. I'll make it for you!", He told.

"No it's fine.", She said again.

"Just let me!"

"Ok sir!", Neha walked back and sat on the counter of the kitchen.
Darshan poured some water in the pan and switched on the gas oven.

"Tell the truth you're making this sandwiches for Upasana na?", Neha asked.

Darshan smiled and said, "Yes. She's sleeping. I told her to take today off. I was rude to her from past few days. I just wanna fix them all."

Neha nodded slowly and said, "Some times you're sensible."

"Always!", He said.

"No.", Neha widened her eyes making Darshan chuckle.

Darshan stopped for a moment and looked at her, "I heard your conversation with Nishit yesterday."

Neha looked up to him but said nothing.

"Do you wanna share something with me? Have some complains? Then just tell me, talk to me. Don't bottle up things inside of you.", He said.

"I've...nothing to tell you.", She looked down.

Darshan breathed out.
"Ok. But remember whenever you want to talk to me, I'm always here.", He said holding her hand.

She nodded slowly. He placed a kiss on her hairs then handed her the cup of coffee. Darshan went back to the sandwiches he was making.
At that moment his phone rang.

"Neha please finish making this. I'm coming back in one minute.", Picking up the call Darshan walked out from the kitchen.

Neha got down from the counter and took up the packet of cheese.
In a while she finished her work when someone took up a sandwich from the plate.

"Don't touch them.", Neha placed that back on the plate.

"But I want one.", Rishi said from behind.

"No these are for Upasana.", She told.

"But what will happen if I'll take one.", He said again.

"No! Darshan specially made these for Upasana. What you want say, I'll make that for you.", She looked at him.

"Omelette.", He said like a baby.
Neha chuckled and said, "Ok!"
She turns around to make that.

"What are you doing?", Darshan asked seeing Rishi staring at those sandwiches.

"Nothing. Just looking at, not allowed to touch!", He said sadly.

Darshan took up the plate, "Thank you for saving the sandwiches from him"

Darshan pushed a sandwich inside of Neha's mouth and left.

"It's not fair ok!", Rishi shouted behind then glanced at Neha who smiled while eating that with pleasure.

* * *

Darshan pushed the door slowly and entered. Upasana was sleeping.

Darshan place the tray on the side table and sat on the bed.
He pushed some hairs from her face and said, "Weak Up!"

"I'm awake!", Upasana smiled.

"So you're pretending that you're sleeping!", Darshan said.

"No just too lazy to open my eyes.", She forcefully opened her eyes and than again closed them.

"Weak up.", Darshan again said.

Upasana sat on the bed without opening her eyes.

"What you'll take madam to open your eyes?", He asked.

Upasana laughed softly and opened her eyes.

"I made something for you!", He said.

"Really?", She asked.

Darshan placed the tray in front of her.

"Aaj Suraj Kaha Se Utha Hai? Like made food wow, after so, so long time.", Upasana smiled.

"Yah I know.", Darshan smiled.

"Aaj Bara Pyaar Aa Raha Hai?", Upasana looked at him.

"Lo, Ab Gussa Karu To Problem, Pyaar Karu To Problem. To Ham Jaye To Jaye Kaha?", Darshan said.

"Kahi Maat Jao. Just stay with me.", She held his hand.

"Now eat na!", Darshan demanded.

"I didn't brush yet!" She said.

"Doesn't matter!"

"Yuck no. I'm coming back in 2 minutes!", She jumped off from the bed.

"Upasana!", He called.

"Darshan!", She called back.

"Ok fine.", He said.

She ran inside of the washroom.