Go support❤️

Voni's pov~
I woke up early in the morning and went downstairs and made breakfast. I was so tired because I was up late last night getting my hair done. As I walked downstairs I then remembered what happened yesterday. So I decided to make some pancakes for Kayla and I sense we had a game to go to. I turned on some music and finished making pancakes. While I made Kayla and I's plate Kayla walked down the stairs. She said with happiness "good morning sis" and I said "good morning". Then we ate our breakfast and then cleaned up. After that we then went upstairs and got dressed to go to Debo's house where we meeting everyone at. We then made it to Debo's house and everyone was already there. Debo then said "so chris,ocean,and I will go in my car and everyone else will go with eisha". We all got to into the car and started driving. I sat in the front while eisha drove and laii and nayah was in the back. I then said "so who's game are we going to?" And nayah then said "Debo's little brothers and his family there so you get to meet them". Then I just said "oh ok" and eisha then said "what's the problem you don't want to meet your mother and father in-laws" and laughed. We then made it to the game and waited for Debo and everyone else to pull up.
Debo's pov~
We were on the way to my brothers game and Chris asked me if I was scared for voni to meet my family. I just said "no she's a good girl and hopefully my family likes her because I'm sorta catching feelings for her". Then everyone said "awwwww" and I laughed. After a couple minutes we made it to the game and Voni  and everyone then were already there. We all got out of the car and walked to the field. We all sat down on the bleachers and my brother walked up to me. He said "hey bro what's good?" And I said "hey nun much meet my friends voni,eisha,laii,nayah, and you already know Chris". Then they all said hey and my little bro sat down next to voni and said "so I haven't see you on Instagram lately are you new?". Then voni said "sorta I'm a rapper but I just dance for fun but like you bro". Then my bro said "oh well your very pretty"and winked at me. Then she laughed and said "thanks". Then his coach called him over to start the game and we all said bye. After that I sat down next to voni and wanted the game. While watching the game voni asked me how it was living with my family. I just said "well it was okay but it just wasn't a good environment for my brother and I". Then she said "what you mean" and I said "well my parents always would fight and my dad would be abusive to my mom and I wouldn't want my brother to see that". Then voni said "wow I'm sorry you had to deal with that are they still together". I then said "yeah but they go to therapy and are better now" and she said "that's good". Then after we stopped talking she leaned her head on my shoulder and started blushing.
Voni's pov~
After Debo and I finished talking I put my head on his shoulder and I think I started blushing. I don't know how to put it but Debo makes me feel different then all the other boys have. Like he's nice, funny,sweet, and he's been through a lot and still managed to be a great person. Then the game ended and Debo's brother won. Then Debo took some photos for me and I posted one on my Instagram.

Caption:I'm a real ass rich ass bitch from da south 🤑❤️❤️by famousocean,famousdebo,ayoo_eisha, and 8,006 othersComments ⬇️@famousdebo~ shawty bad 😍😍@famousocean~ she a baddie period❤️

❤️by famousocean,famousdebo,ayoo_eisha, and 8,006 others
Comments ⬇️
@famousdebo~ shawty bad 😍😍
@famousocean~ she a baddie period❤️

Then we all said bye to Debo's brother and all drove back to his house.when we got home we all got back into our cars and said goodbye. Kayla and I was so tired as soon as we got home we fell asleep but I was happy because I actually think I have a chance with this Debo guy.