Pictures 😚📸

The next day~
Voni's pov~
I woke the next day from a good morning text from my official baby. I love saying that ugh anyways I went downstairs and Kayla was already making me breakfast. Eisha left early because she had to go get her hair done. Today Kayla and I have a photo shoot. And I'm excited because we haven't had one in a minute so I'm about to look hella good. After we ate we got in Kayla's car and drove to the photo shoot. When we came in they gave us outfits and did put make up. Our photos came out good so they let us post some on our Instagram.
My post~

Caption: with us together no one can compete🤝❤️this my sis forever ❤️ by famousocean,famousdebo,bracefacelaiiand 8,456 othersComments ⬇️@famousocean~ I know that's right❤️❤️@famousdebo~my love 😍❗️Kayla's post~

❤️ by famousocean,famousdebo,bracefacelaiiand 8,456 others
Comments ⬇️
@famousocean~ I know that's right❤️❤️
@famousdebo~my love 😍❗️
Kayla's post~

Caption: with us together no one can compete🤝❤️this my sis forever ❤️ by famousocean,famousdebo,bracefacelaiiand 8,456 othersComments ⬇️@famousocean~ I know that's right❤️❤️@famousdebo~my love 😍❗️Kayla's post~

Caption: I neva cross on her 🤞🏽🤞🏽❤️
❤️ by imkungfu,Chris_gone_crazy, famousdebo,and 7,886 others
Comments⬇️
@imkungfu~🥰❤️
@chris_gone_crazy~😍😍

After we finished our photo shoot Debo and Chris texted us and asked us to meet at the mall. So we went to the mall and there friends were there. I've seen them on there pages but never talked to them. We walked up to Debo and Chris and hugged them. Then Chris said "well kayla and voni meet our friends semaj,essence,solai,yoni,Caleb,and maj. Kayla and I both said "hey" at the same time. Then the boy named Caleb said "oh y'all are right they are twins" and we all laughed. We walked around the mall with them and made Dubsmashes. Then essence and semaj asked kayla and I to do a twerking Dubsmash. Then Debo and Chris got mad because we were having fun. Debo pulled me aside and said "babe I know you don't mean bad but Caleb be acting a little fake sometimes so I really don't want anything to happen". I said "awww babe I'm sorry I'll stop and trust me nothings going to happen". Then I kissed him on the cheek And kept walking with everyone. Then it was time for everyone to leave so Kayla and I got in our car and said bye to everyone. Then Kayla asked me if I wanted something to eat and I said yes because a bitch was hungry. So she drove to Taco Bell. We both got two tacos and something to drink. Kayla pulled over in a parking lot and we ate. While we were eating I got on live and started talking to our fans. After we finished eating I got off of live and Kayla started driving again. My family should be coming home tomorrow morning. So Kayla and I have to clean up. After we made it home and finished cleaning up my sister called me. She talked to me about my brothers games and that there on the way home. After a couple of minutes I said bye and hung up. Then I layed down and went to sleep.