𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

DECLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person’s living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

»»»°«««

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

»»»°«««

WARNING

I’m not a perfect Author. Expect the grammatical errors, typographical error, wrong spelling or whoever’s mistaken. So if your perfect don’t read my story.
I respect you reader so you should respect me back. Natangsit nak kakabsat no siyak iti makaunget.
Thank you and enjoy reading

»»»°«««

MY PROFESSOR MAFIA BOSS IS MY HUSBAND
DARKIEST ORGANIZATION SERIES 1
BY: Sweet_Angel-27

Dylan Marco Goggins established the Darkiest Organization to exact vengeance on the person who destroyed their life.

They are nine bosses who all have the same goal, stance, and battle.

These individuals were described as fearless, ruthless, and unending. Everyone who has attempted to remove them has failed.

As a result, they are willing to put their lives in danger for the sake of someone they care about. It’s best to keep your mouth shut when you hear this name.

He softens in front of his wife, despite being a ruthless, cold, and mysterious Mafia boss. Dylan Marco Goggin’s wife is the only person who can calm him down.

The Mafia Boss is the most revered of all Mafia Bosses. For as long as it takes to keep her safe. He only cares about one person: the woman he loves.

His wife thought he didn’t love and appreciate it because he wanted to protect it, but he did.
She feels this way because she is always with her husband.

The professor also works part-time at his alma mater. Dylan’s wife asked for his presence, and Dylan decided to pay attention to her because he couldn’t stand being around people her age assail their opponent, which he fears will happen.

He couldn’t even tell his wife what his secret was about why these armed men were chasing them. When the men’s obedience continued, he decided to tell the truth, but he was surprised to learn that he was accepted, especially when his wife said,

“You and you are the ones I will choose. You have been my heart’s choice since we were children. You are the only one I am interested in. Every heartbeat, every shout is your name, so I accept you because I love you. I adore you, my king, my one and only man of love.”

Dylan calmed down on that day. Someone Nylanyer did not expect to see again appeared in her life one day, one night.

Despite the fact that she was receiving text messages, she didn’t stop as long as there was a man in front of her who she hoped to see, the one she sorely missed. It was none other than her father, whom she had assumed had died in the ambush years before.

Not only that, because his mother is still alive, but there is another obstacle to their happy life because there is a man who messes up their lives again, the man who is dead to Nylanyer who was not left behind by the Darkiest Organization, Lighting Organization, and the Count of the Spaniard with the same aspiration to the same man, the disappearance from the world. If you want to know more about this story, feel free to read the MY PROFESSOR MAFIA BOSS IS MY HUSBAND

»»»°«««

“I will protect you until my breath ends, because you, you are the most important thing I have, you are my life, my everything, my treasure and my biggest trophy that I got, because you know what I can’t live without you, if you just leave me I will want to die rather than to live. I can’t even tell you that I love you, but I believe that deeds are better than just words. I love you, I can give up everything as long as the replacement is you. Te Amo Mi Reina”-Dylan Marco Goggins

»»»°«««

“You and you are the ones I will choose, since we were children you are the one my heart has chosen, you are the only one I want, every heartbeat of heart, shouted is your name, so whoever you are I accept you because I love you. I love you so much my king, my one and only man of my love.”-Princess Nylanyer Ferrer.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Guys, this is my first book.
Language use: TAGLISH
STATUS: COMPLETED
Anyway enjoy reading
Sweet_Angel-27