Chapter 15

~Mackenzie~

So I probably make it totally obvious that I like Cameron,but it's true and I can't hide it.. And we kissed!

He is the sweetest guy in the whole world, and when he said that he stayed with me the whole time I was in a coma, I knew that he is the guy that I want to be with and spend forever with.

Right after I pulled away from the kiss drew showed up.

It put me in a bad mood right away, I don't know why he's here, he's a jerk.

He tries to tell me he's sorry but how am I suppose to believe him after all he did to me.

Drew leaves and Cameron looks over at me and says "so who's this guy?" He has a big smile on his face "umme-" I say "I can't tell you" "why not?" he asks with a sad look on his face "can we eat something?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"yea we can go down to the cafeteria" cam says "good because I haven't eaten in a month" I say laughing "good you still have your cute sense of humor" he says as he helps me out of the bed "do you wanna walk or do you want a wheelchair?" He asks.

"I can walk I think" I say, I stand up and take a step and almost fall on the floor but Cameron catches me "a wheelchair sounds good" I say "okay" he says as he helps me walk towards the chair.

I sit down in it and he wheels me down to the cafeteria.

As we are sitting at the table Cameron says "so the doctor said that if you are feeling better you get to leave the day after tomorrow" "yea I will have I see how I'm feeling" I say.

"so I have a question tho" he says "yes?" "When we do finally leave do you want to continue on our little road trip or do you just want to go home?" He asks, I just sit there for a minute thinking.

"I want to continue" I say with a smile on my face "just no roller coasters for a while" "that's okay with me" he says.

We finish eating then he takes me back up to my room.

*2 days later*

I wake up from a small nap and Cameron is sitting in the chair next to my bed watching tv "can you pass me my water" I say very quietly "yea" he says passing me the cup.

"how was your nap?" He asks "good" I say handing back the cup "so the doctor just left and said when you wake up you are free to go" Cameron says.

"okay, just give me a few minutes to wake up" I say "take all the time you need" he says.

Cameron has been so amazing through all of this, I wish there was some way to thank him.

I need to do something for him to show how much I care.

He has spent the last month here with me, I need to think of something.

I lay in bed and we watch the end of the show that Cameron was watching then I say "I'm going to get dressed then we can go" "okay, I'll get all your stuff together" he says then I walk into the washroom to get changed.