Private Birthday

- Hey everyone back with another update!! 💕💕
-
-
-
I wanted to keep the chapters on the same balance as my IronStrange book. So now that I've updated this book I will now start finishing the next chapter of IronStrange ⚠️💕💕
-
-
-
-
Also! I've decided to make a RDJ book so it will be {Teacher x Student} if y'all want that published soon let me know in the comments!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
Don't worry I will still keep updating "Romance is Confusing" I will post the next chapter in a few!! 😁💕
-
-
-
Warning ⚠️: Angst/ Fluff
-
-
-
-
-
-
Enjoy! 💕💕💕
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week later and it was finally the day of your birth. Usually it was one of the best days ever to wake up to, but now that you woke up in your apartment. You stay in bed while staring up at the ceiling, letting your thoughts go deep and picking out the memories you had on this day with your father, mother, and finally, Tony. While doing so, you let your hand play with your necklace that Stephen had gave you. One you never take off— after Stephen told you not to of course. He explained why a few days later when he saw you without it and literally made a portal to your room just to grab it off your desk. You just chuckle as he places the small necklace around your neck and smile at him as he hugs you towards his chest. With a small whisper next to your ear that's all he needed to say to make you turn around give him a loving kiss on his lips.

'It keeps you safe'

You knew exactly what those words meant and you knew by 'it', you knew he meant him. The necklace was protected by a spell. A spell that Stephen only knows and is the only one able to track down. He had explained to you the necklace had a tracking spell just in case of an emergency and he could be there in less than a second, you only chuckle at his protectiveness but on the inside you were melting with it. You didn't mind if Stephen wanted to keep a close on you, all he wanted was to keep you safe and you couldn't help but love him even more. Each day that passes by you seemed to be falling for him more and more, and each time you realize it, you only smile like an idiot.

The rumble of a helicopter flying past your apartment broke you out of your thoughts, but you still remained laying down on your bed, eyes up at the ceiling and fingers still fidgeting with your necklace. This was your (age) birthday without both your parents and you had gotten used to it, however, this was your first birthday without Tony around and that only brought pain as well as a heavy chest. Usually he would have bursted into your room or apartment with loud Mexican birthday music playing in the background and only smiling while he sings along to the song— even if he doesn't speak Spanish he still manages to sing along. Every birthday you had it would begin the same way, and every time it happened you would groan before tossing him a pillow or you'd try muffling his horrible singing with the pillow, but deep down you would always be glad for his morning surprises. Deep down you knew you were grateful to have someone like Tony to sing you Mexican birthday songs at almost five in the morning and bringing you an enormous teddy bear almost every birthday as a joke, but secretly thanked him for the gift.

No matter how annoying Tony would be almost every birthday or any day in general, you were grateful to have him in your life and showing you the ropes to making a better choice in life. Growing up without a father and mother would have truly turned you into something ugly, but thankfully Tony was there to help raise and guide you through it all. Through all the rough patches and only making you feel as a whole little by little.