Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A few days later is Gemma's fundraiser Taste of Charming and I am at the SAMCRO table with Gemma and Luann. "How are things going with Opie?" Gemma asks. "Things are good now." I tell her. "Now?" Luann asks. "Mary came by basically telling me that I wore out my welcome and that I needed to leave but Opie and I talked and he convinced me to stay." I tell them. "How'd he do that?" Gemma asks smirking. "Told me that him and the kids love me and called me his Old Lady." I tell them and they both smile wide. "That's amazing baby. Don't let Mary rattle you. That bitch don't know shit about what Opie and those babies need." Luann says and I nod my agreement.

After helping for a while, Opie and the kids show up and I head out to enjoy the day with them. Playing games, eating, face painting, the entire day was so much fun. "I have to get the fireworks ready." He tells me. "Okay. I got the kids." I tell him. "When they go to start, you guys wanna watch with me?" he asks and the kids start cheering "Yeah. Please?" they ask looking at me. I look at Opie and say "We'd love that." We hang out a little more before it's time for the fireworks. The kids are standing in with me while we watch Opie shoot off the fireworks and they are beautiful.

Pulling up at home after the day we had, the kids are exhausted. I get them ready for bed and we tuck them in. Once the kids are in bed, I head to the shower. Letting the water cascade over me, I feel arms wrap around my stomach, pulling me back into him. I lean back and feel his lips on my neck and shoulder. His hand slides down my stomach to my core and starts to rub little circles over my little bundle of nerves. I start to feel myself get close before he slides his hand farther between my legs and inserts one finger, thrusting in and out before adding a finger and continuing thrusting in and out. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. He picks me up my legs go around his waist. He enters me slowly as his lips find mine. Thrusting in and out at a slow and steady pace I start to come undone. "Don't stop Opie. Please don't stop." I moan. He picks up the pace and rasps "You feel so fucking good. Cum for me baby." I find release and he finds his right behind me. "I love you Viv." he says as he looks into my eyes. "I love you Opie. So much." I tell him. We get out of the shower and climb into bed. I lay my head on his chest and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Getting up the next day, I am making lunch and Opie and kids are in the living room when there was a knock on the door. Opie opens the door and Mary walks in. "What are you doing here?" he asks. "I came to help with the kids." she tells him and moves to the kitchen. Seeing me standing at the stove she says "I thought I told you to leave?" she asks. "Yeah well, I never was one to listen." I say. I look at the kids and say "Kids, why don't you guys play outside while we talk to Grandma." I say. They do what I ask and head outside. I close the door and she says "I told you to leave. I'll take care of my family." she tells me. "Well, that's where you're wrong. This is my family. You can tell me you want me to leave all you want but as long as Opie and the kids want me here, I'm staying." I tell her. "You really think this is what you want Opie? What about Donna?" she asks him. "I'll always love Donna but I love Viv and so do the kids. I'm giving her my crow and the kids love her too." Opie says. "You don't love her." Mary says. "I love her. The kids love her. The club loves her. Now, you need to leave. Your opinion doesn't matter. Now, get out." he tells her, stepping up to her with his arms across his chest. She huffs and walks out the door. He walks over to me and says "I got you baby." I look up at him and say "I love you Harry." He kisses me softly and says "Let's get our kids fed." I can't help but smile.