Chapter Five

The Benjamin House

10:30 PM 

Halloween 

 "Perry! Hello Hello! Oh God! Something bad is happening around town! It's Jason... Please call back if you get this. Thanks... Me, Lynn, or Jamie will answer. Thanks." 

Jason hung up the down, Perry wasn't answering.

He was scared. 

The Macklin House

10:34 PM 

Halloween 

The dark sky hovered over the Macklin house. 

Toby Macklin, 15, was reading a magazine in his bedroom while the scary movies played on TV. 

He wore a blue shirt, dark jeans, and red socks on his feet. He had short dark brown hair, brown colored eyes, slim, and short.

He was looking after his baby sister, Ariana Macklin, 3. The girl was sleeping in her bed. 

"This night has been scary, and good at the same time." 

He got off his bed and walked into Ariana's room. 

The wind was beating against the window.

The Pumpkin Mask was in the house. It entered the house. 

It saw the poor teenage boy tending to his baby sister... and it attacked him. 

Toby noticed the killer just in time. He screamed and he grabbed a hard blunt object from the corner, then he hit The Pumpkin Mask over the head with a thud. 

Toby grabbed the baby girl from her crib, she began to cry, he raced downstairs and opened the door and run out. 

The young man began to cry. 

*** 

Perry ten Eyck and Terri Dexter raced towards the crying boy and baby. 

"Is the killer in your house." 

"Yes," he sobs. 

"Ok. Were Terri and Perry. Please come with us." 

"My name is Toby," 

Baby Ariana is still crying. 

"I have the car keys, take him to the hospital. Terri." She opened the car. 

Perry went inside the house, he peered into Ariana's room, to Perry's horror... The Pumpkin Mask was gone. 

Perry's only choice was to help the other Carpenter homes before more people die.