Part 1

I heard the rooster making the noise it makes in the morning.
You can't blame me I was sick the day our teacher was teaching the class sounds that animals make.

I'm joking it makes a crowing sound(Google is a life saver).

Its 4:30 in the morning and My first day of school, just one more year and I'll be done with secondary school, I can't wait to start university.

I looked at my fluffy purple blanket debating if I wanted to get out of it or not,is school really worth it? Is learning formulas that won't help me in life worth it? Will calculus save my life one day? After wasting thirty minutes of over thinking I get out of bed.

Did I mentioned my Dad's a farmer yup explains the rooster.I actually have an alarm clock but I'm so used to this life that I forget I have other gadgets with me.
So my morning usually consists of cleaning the house and sweeping the surrounding, if you have a mother like mine,trust me you wouldn't complain.I'm used to this they call it the alternate training for marriage 101.

My mom is a teacher and she loves education but she keeps telling me that no matter how educated I'll be God has set aside a man for me and no matter what I'll still have to learn the basics of chores,because in the end I'll still have to submit to him.

It takes me about 30 minutes to bath and dress and go over some equations. I know its the beginning of school but I love doing math once in a while.
I'm kidding-I'm writing homework last minute I don't know why but I always do it the day we actually open school.

"Thelma,I'm having a meeting today, can you please hurry up",and that's my cue to go.

Hey guys just woke up today and decided to do something.I'll continue when I have more ideas,it might be today,maybe 30 minutes from now..idk.

And to the person reading this, I'm so grateful for reaching out to the unknown and just opening a random book.You're a blessing.

Tell me if you like it,I'm not that good in the English department, I'm just trying to do something. I wanted to be a poet but I can't rhyme any words...so..

Bye ❤❤❤❤❤❤
See you when you see me or when I post.