Chapter 3

Aeign Zackrey Nash Aguas

I was the first to wake up which is really unusal cause normally,she's always up earlier than me,I sat at the side of her bed and checked her mini clock,4:31 AM,"wow" I said to myself,I normally wake up around 5:30,im probably not comfortable with the futon,I watched her sleep,studying her face,her rosy cheeks,long eyelashes and they are like the waves of the ocean and her pink-reddish lips just like an angel's,"she's so gorgeous" I said to myself..A streak of her hair fell on her face blocking a bit of her face,I didnt even noticed that I was already brushing the streak of hair on her face and tucked it behind her ear,its like my heart is telling me to do it,Cheesy but that's exactly how it felt,I then brushed her hair gently and trailed my hand to her cheek,then I smiled recalling our childhood memories,I then leaned a few inches to her face and planted a kiss on her forehead,I straightened up and looked around her room,unlike those other girls,she's really different,boyish,more likely to be alone,bookworm,smarty pants,loves to play baskteball and football and is fine going out with just a shirt and a pair of jeans on with her usual sneakers,To be honest,I haven't seen her wear a dress yet,I did saw her wearing one when she was little,the Sharlene now,is not the Sharlene I used to know before,Shar back them,used to be the girly type,she always wears dresses,mostly pastel colors but now that we're tweens,I would really love to see her wear a dress just like she used to before,all the boys' jaws would be on the ground,dropped,when they see Shar with a dress on,no doubt,after a few minutes of looking at how much her room changed and how much she changed,what really caught my attention was a picture of two kids with wide grins on their faces,I stood up and took it from her bedside table,I examined the faces of the two kids and found out that it was me and Shar,in this pic,she was wearing her light pink ruffled dress and her hair was tied up into split pigtails with flower hairpins,we were holding hands on this pic,I grinned at how cute we both look,I then took out the pic out of the frame and was about to take a pic of it with my phone when a scrap of paper fell,I bent down and picked it up,It was a stick drawing of me and her,below it is labeled "Romeo" under a drawing of me and "Juliet" under a drawing of her,then a heart between us with "Together Forever",I chuckled,then I placed the pic back to where it was placed,I glanced at the watch and it flashed "5:24",I dont want Shar to be late so I decided to wake her up,I sat back down on her bed and shook her slowly "Shar" I called,no response,"Shar" I repeated a bit louder,still no response "Shar!!" I shook her,this time hardly.."Ngghh" she opened up her eyes a bit and forced it back to close,"5 more minutes" she said,I groaned,"you dont wanna be late for 2nd day of school right?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her up,"Let me go!" She pulled my hand off her arm and went back to bed,"If you're not getting up in 5 im going to kiss you" I warned,smirking,"5" I started counting,still on bed,"4",still on bed,"3",still on bed,"2",still on bed,"1" ok so I guess she really do wants a kiss,"Okay then,if that's what you want,sleeping beauty" I bent down to her face and kissed her on the lips,she then opened her eyes wide,as she pushed me off,"What the hell?!!" She raised her voice,a blush then crept into her cheeks and tried to wipe her lips with her pajama.I grinned and brushed my hair,"looks like you like it" I glanced at her,her cheeks started to turn red as a ripe tomato as she screamed "Ugh I hate you!!" She stood up and started walking away,"hey you forgot something !" I took her eyeglasses and raised it up,she just ignored me and went down the stairs when she suddenly skipped 1 step,before she could fall,I managed to ran to her and hugged her from behind,I can feel her heart pounding so fast,and I could feel her crying,her tears dropped on my arm,I then took her back in her room and let her sit on the bed,her mouth was in an "o",her eyes were big and wide,she was crying and she was shivering,she must've been scared,I then brushed the tears off her face and kissed her nose,"Hey,its ok,I got you now" I pulled her into a hug and brushed her hair,she then started crying hardly,she was gripping my shirt tightly,wrinkling my shirt,I then patted her back and kissed her head,trying to make her calm down,I then broke the hug to see her face,I brushed her tears off once again and fixed her hair by tucking a loose strand on her ear,I then putted her eyeglasses on,she then looked at me in the eyes,her perfect blue eyes,sparkling just like the ocean,she then hit me on my chest and hugged me,"stupid,stupid Nash ! " She sniffed,"Hey,stop crying already,you're already ugly and if you cry,it'll make you more ugly" I smirked,brushing her hair,she just tightened the hug and buried her face on my chest,I then buried my face on her shoulder..

Sharlene Mae San Pedro

"Nash hurry up!" I shouted,as I was sitting on the porch,my head hurts a bit and I feel dizzy,I ignored it and I keep on recalling the time when we kissed,that was my very 1st kiss and the best thing is that its from my crush ! I can smell a good day coming for me,"Shar !!" Nash snapped his finger at me,"Uh woaah ! Oh uh yeah right,lets go" I didnt even realize that I was grinning the whole time I was spacing out,he might think that im an idiot,I can feel my cheeks heating up so I rushed to his car so that he wont see it,I then slid in the back seat,"Hey,hey,hey just where do you think are you sitting?" He crossed his arms,"here?" I pointed at the back seat where I am seated on,"Come on" he carried me out of the back seat and twirled me,"What the ! Hey !! Nash !" I stopped him,when he put me down,I became dizzy,I then kneeled down,"Hey,Dizzy already? Sheesh,come on! " he carried me again and set me down on the passenger's seat and shut the door close,I tried to stop the dizziness but it didnt,so I just leaned my head on the window,he then went to the other side of the car and slid in,I can suddenly feel his scent,his strong perfume scent,black water perfume,it made me feel even mire dizzier,even if the aircon is on,beads of sweat are rolling on my face,he is probably near me. so he touched my forehead and asked "hey,what's wrong?" In that tone of his,he is probably worried,I just shook my head "I just want to sleep more..." I said weakly,I can no longer smell the strong scent of black water so he is probably back to his seat,I can then hear the car starting,my head hurts so much and its making me dizzy,the awful part was that he drives fast and we have to pass through the sharp turns,I could already feel like im about to vomit just by imagining it,later on,the car was polluted by the strong perfume of his and all the windows are closed so the perfume cant escape,I feel even more dizzier,"Nash..." I called him,my throat starting to tighten,"Can you please open the windows and drive slowly?.." I leaned my head on his shoulder,he then stopped the car,"Shar,are you really okay?" He held my hand.squeezing it a bit,I nodded but still closing my eyes,"you're sweating too much and the aircon was on max and you look pale" he wiped the sweat off my face with his hankerchief.."im fine,come on lets hurry" I squeezed his hand,he then let go of my hand and turned the windows down,and he started driving,this time slower,I can feel my headache lifting slowly but I just continued to close my eyes,later on,the car stopped,I guess we are probably in our school gate,I then opened up my eyes and blinked a few times,"thanks for the ride" I looked at him and gave him a small smile and was about to get off the car when he suddenly went out of his car and gave me a piggyback ride,"hey,im fine! You dont have to do this,people are looking at us" I buried my face on his hair,"you dont feel well,im taking you to the clinic",I then laid my head on his shoulder and slept.