4.

December 23rd

Dear Diary..
It's been a month since I've been living with my dad. We don't get along... but atleadt I finally have my own room, away from Reign. She's a very evil person. She's gotten me in trouble more than enough times. Quincy's on tour and he'll be back in two weeks so I just stay at his place and with the girls.

Oh, and I almost forgot...

I'm pregnant.

It happened in early November when me and Quincy had sex, the condom broke. At first the only solution I had was abortion but I know that my mother didn't believe in it. So we've decided to keep it. I don't have a bump yet and I hope it doesn't show until summer, because then nobody at school has to know. I already told the girls but I'm just afraid of the world knowing.

Signing off..
XOXO, Eve.

I shut my diary as I heard the creaking steps of someone coming into the attic. I sat up on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

I had hid my diary under my mattress because if someone were to read it, I'd be in BIG trouble.

When am I gonna tell my dad, you ask? Ion know. I've seen the way he disciplines his kids and Ion got time for that.

"Evangeline!" I could hear my dad's voice as he walked up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I said, nervously.

"Which one of y'all went and took twenty dollars outta my room this mornin'?!" He asked, peeking his head into the door.

"It wasn't me." Why the hell would you think it was me? I got my own money, but okay..

"Reign said to ask you." He said, going back downstairs.

"Of course." I mumbled.

When he left, I stood up, going to look in the mirror.

I was almost two months and it was beginning to show.

I rubbed my stomach slowly, smiling a little.

I pulled down my hoodie and went and sat on the bed, getting back on my phone.

I went and dialed a number off of a business card that Mama always kept around the house.

I dialed the number slowly.

It rang about four times before a woman answered.

"Hi! Thank you for calling Gravity Media!"

"Hi, can I speak to Janeece?" I said, hesitantly into the phone.

Janeece K Walker was the owner of one of the top record labels in the word, which was also the label that my mom was signed to.

"This is she speaking."

"Oh! Well.. This is Evangeline." I said, smiling softly. I knew Miss J was one of my mother's closest friends so I felt like I needed to speak to her about everything.

"Oh, my! Hey baby. I'm so sorry about Big Ma, I know how much she loved you."

I chuckled "Yeah. She in a better place now." I held my mom's necklace between my fingers around my neck.