2

~~~~

Tsuna

~~~~

I woke up to Mukuro shaking me. "Mama," he whispered. "Good morning, Mu-kun," I smiled at him. "Morning, Lambo-chan woke up and he's hungry," Mukuro said. "Okay, wake up the others I'll make breakfast," I said. Mukuro nodded and left the room.

I went to the kitchen and made pancakes for everyone. I looked to see that my table didn't have enough space for everyone but set the pancakes on the table nonetheless. I took out berries, whipped cream, syrup, milk and orange juice and then made myself a cappuccino. Then I grabbed a few extra chairs and arranged them in a manner that allowed everyone to sit around the table. I made it so that I could feed Lambo if necessary as he was still quite small.

The children walked into the kitchen and I smiled at them. "Ohayo, minna. Breakfast is ready," I said and lifted Lambo up and placed him into the chair next to mine. The others took seats at the table. "Itadakimasu!" We all said and dug in to our pancakes.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, I opened the door only to find G-san at the door. "Ohayo, G-san." I greeted as I let him in. "Ciao, Tsunami." G said. I closed the door as he took off his shoes and put on slippers."Sorry about the mess, we were just finishing breakfast." I said sheepishly. "Well, after you eat we should collect all of your stuff and have the Vongola workers move them to the mansion," G said. "No.. Gio-nii decided to give me a mansion didn't he?" I asked, making G nod. "That idiot!" I grumbled.

I was sick of everything, Niisama didn't need to give me a mansion just to make me feel better about myself! I wasn't this delicate and depressed girl like I used to be! I'm a strong independent woman, he could at least acknowledge that. I admit I did reach out to him about needing a new house but he could've just given me a house with enough bedrooms for the kids and I. We don't need a mansion!

"Come on kids, let's go pack up our stuff," I said, sending the kids to pack their clothing and other necessities. G and I went to my room that currently had some of the kids' stuff in it. We packed my clothes, bathroom necessities, books, diplomas, awards and old stuffed animals. After we were all finished we took the stuff to the limousine. Thankfully, everyone fit in to the limousine so we didn't have to call another car to pick us up. During the journey I made sure everyone was okay and that no one was hungry.

"Oh were here," G said. The driver opened the door and everyone got out of the car. We were greeted by a gorgeous mansion. A Butler then approached us, "Good day Mistress Tsunami, young masters Mukuro, Ryohei, Kyoya, Takeshi, Hayato, Lambo and young mistress Chrome. I am Marco, the head Butler of the Sawada mansion. Decimo-sama already informed me of you becoming my mistress, Hime-sama," He said. "Who is Decimo?." I asked. "That would be your brother, Giotto-sama," Marco said. "I see, thank you for telling me, Marco-san," I said with a fake smile. It seems like Giotto took over our family business just like Iemitsu-san wanted.. What else was Giotto hiding from me? 

To be continued...