Chapter 1: An unexpected arrival.

░░░░░░ [ αи υnєχρє¢tє∂ αяяιναℓ ] ░░░░░░

She was there.Trapped.
Within that world she didn't knew at all and didn't even want to.
Tears were streaming down her face, reflecting the light of the sunset she was tired to see everyday.

Narcissa Malfoy got kidnapped by muggles who wanted to investigate her.
Those muggles shouted at her, insulted her, laughed at her...

-Lucius...- she whispered to the air.

Many people thought that the Malfoy couple was married just for purity reasons. But were they right?

Suddenly, at the other side of the Wizarding World , Draco was at his best friend's house ,Blaise Zabini's, trying to distract his pain about his mother's disappearing for 3 years long.
Then, at the Malfoy Manor there was Lucius left.
He was crying in silence while looking through the window; he could watch the snowflakes throwing oneself from the sky.

A cold day, a very cold day.

The man was in despair. For once in his life, he could prove to all the wizarding muggle related why did he hated all these. Because some of them are true monsters... and in this case, monsters who stole the only person Lucius truly loved (apart from Draco).

Soon, his sadness turned out into anger and kicked a table next to him, falling a photo phrase off this. Next he bent down to grab it carefully...