4

Sanders Sides during math tests.

Patton: he procrastinates his studying until 2 days before.  He comes into class and has a pencil and a calculator.  He gets the test done without stress and ends up getting a grade anywhere between 85-93.

Roman: What is studying? He doesn't waste his time with such stupid and boring tasks.  Roman forgets when test dates are and has to borrow pencils, pens, rulers, calculators, erasers and whatever, even if he doesn't need it.  Roman is lucky to be barely passing with an average of 74.

Virgil: Studies before the test date is announced.  He studies before they even reach that lesson in class.  He studies everything in the textbook so that way he doesn't have to fear failing or falling behind.  He brings gum (secretly), a pencil, a ruler and a calculator to class.  All the paranoia- ahem, all the studying pays off and he usually gets a grade between 95-100.

Logan: Doesn't study because he doesn't need to.  He brings a pen and calculator to class when taking the test.  Beforehand he is cocky about being the smartest kid in class (even though Virgil has a higher average than he does) but as soon as the test comes in front of him, the confidence is gone.  He uses his calculator the most and uses it to do simple math like 3×6 or 30/5.  He ends up getting scores anywhere between 90-100.