Big City Dreams: The Tale of Two Girls

Ello!;3 this my first story, so please dont kill me yet, but if you have anything that you want me to know just ask!

---------------------------

Ashely Fieldy

A small town eighteen year old, needing an upgrade on Life. With tan skin, piercing grey eyes and dark black hair, Ash never failed to catch curious onlookers, but the only thing that kept them away were her interests in Oddites, and Blood. She is also in love with her one and only 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle, Metallica ( Black body paint, Green racing stripes and Red Interior( colors of And Justice For All tee) hence the name)) .In her spare time she sketches potential tattoos and is learning to graffiti. Ash is also a part-time photographer.

Raven May

Ash's best friend since Second grade, both have been through Hell and back together and have the t-shirts to prove it;) Raven is energetic, and a great sport, but she can be a bit lazy. Raven has a wild flurry of curly ringlets and wide honest light brown eyes with flecks of green. Innocent like the lamb, but will devour you like the lion:3 She hopes SD will be a life changing experience, as she wants to pursure a life as a frontman of her newly-formed band, Black Thorns.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ash ~

"Ash!! I've got places to be and band members to marry!"

My best friend Raven, cried out from my packed-to-the-brim 1970 Chevelle, Metallica.

Today was our big move from our small freak-ish town in, Texas to San Diego! Looking back, Raven and I had been ready for this since the day we both turned seventeen. Eighteen now, everything was planned ahead and ready for our arrival to Archstone Harborview,the apartment complex which, according to the supervisor has already recieved most of our zebra Duct taped boxes.

After a vicious flurry of hugs, kisses & good-byes from the 'rents, We were on the road barreling towards Texas Wilderness.

--- 7 hours later...----

"...YOU TOLD ME THINK ABOUT WELL I DID, NOW I DON'T WANNA FEEL A THING ANYMORE.." I sang loudly.

"I'M TIRED OF BEGGING FOR THE THINGS THAT I WANT, IM OVER SLEEPING LIKE A DOG ONTHE FLOOR.." I looked over at the already tired Raven belting out notes like a pro and laughed.

Sighing I ask, "Are you ready to drive Metallica? My left leg is falling asleep."

"Sure, lets just stop to get gas then."

I pull off the interstate into the next exit, I search for the nearest gas station and pull into the lot to fill Metallica.

3.50?!

God look at these damn gas prices! Im lucky you're just the '70s body frame. I silently said to the Chevelle.

While Raven ran inside the gas station to grab some snacks, I yelled "Grab me a Rockstar or something!"

I slowly got out of the car, stretched a bit and cracked the good ol' spine, haha we were in for a long day ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven~

Sweet Jesus, my legs hurt, I thought to myself as I made my way to the connivence store part of the gas station.

As I walked into the store, I felt the rush of the A/C collide with the Texas heat, it was a perfect.

I quickly grabbed two Monsters and some random bags of chips, paid for it and made my way back into the heat.

I guess Ashely had already finished filling up, because she was leaning on the hood, looking off into the distance.

"What are you staring at?" I grinned

She broke from her trance and laughed "Haha, I don't know,just staring, Ive always seen people with restored cars do this!"

"You spend too much time with that car!" I teased.

"And you spend too much time focusing on band-forming crap, but you don't see me complaining!" She retorted.

I walked

over to the driver's seat, and Ashely in the passenger. Turning the keys in ignition the Chevelle purred like a greedy well-fed kitten, as we made our way back onto the highway.

Ouch. She really hit a nerve,I thought to myself. And sadly I knew she was right, but I was determined that The Black Thorns, my unmanned band, would be big.....

---------------------

<3