Home?

Ash ~

After twelve hours of singing random songs from my ancient iPod ,yelling at random truck drivers. Metallica slowly made its way into the dim parking lot of Archstone Harbor View, our new home.

"Damn, that's nice" Raven said in awe

"I know, its perfect." From a distance I could see beautiful palms,and a glorious sunset.

"I could get used to this" Raven laughed knowing I meant it.

As Raven pulled into an empty parking space, I felt the need to ask Raven a question that had been on my mind since my outburst at the gas station in El Paso.

"Raven?"

"Ah yes, my dearest Chainsaw?" she giggled in an English accent.She knew I hated our high school nicknames, but it was all in good fun. I stared at her with laughter

"Raven May Roadkill", I replied with hers, "Let's promise that this beautiful place of San Diego won't change us?"

" I cross my heart, and hope a painful death" She crossed over her heart and made choking noises

As we got out of the car, a huge blue tour bus with a tiny black mustasche on the front passed on the road beside the complex, I quickly looked at Raven and smiled, we both waved like nuts until the bus honked its horn. In the bus i could see four figures greet the two of us with peace signs and waves.

"Our first "celebrity" sighting, I see" Raven said.

" I'm still trying to get over the fact, that Pierce the freaking Veil, waved at us" feeling starstrucked

"Welcome to Cali, baby." Raven replied

We quickly made our way to the office to pick up our keys, but at the front door was jammed amd nobody was inside, it looked empty, I checked the hours on the window, it turns out they closed an hour ago!

"Damn it, they knew we were coming!" as yelled as a shook the knob

"Well what do we do now?" Raven sighed

"I don't Raven, I dont know" replying as I slumped onto the curb with a hard thump.

As we sat there, conversing on what evil things we'd do to Mr. Landlord, I heard footsteps, looking up I made contact with the most beautiful pair of clear blue eyes...

To my surprise these blue eyes, became bigger,until I realized they were staring directly above my seated position...... looking at me.

Raven~

While I was discussing my battle plan for Mr. Lovely Landlord, Ashely was silent. Looking to left, I eyed the figure, who had my friend at awe. He was Tall. Long Black Hair.Simple black clothing. Damn.. those eyes, blue like the ocean. Hmm.. Potential Eye Candy for Ash! I instantly go into IM-THE-NICE-FRIEND-OF-THE-GIRL-YOU'RE-STARING-AT mode.

"Well, Hi Im Raven !I say, standing up and dragging Ash up with me. Excuse my friend,this Ashely and we've had a long trip, and she hasn't been feeling all that well." I say,covering for the zombie, my friend has become at this moment. Its his eyes... C'mon Ash! Snap out of it and flirt with this cutie!

"Raven, Ashely, Im Angelo" He said with a cute little bow, " Its a pleasure, are you guys new?"

"Well, yes we are. We got here late, and the office was closed by the time we got here."

"You ladies might be in luck, The landlord asked me to keep these for two certain tenants, that would be arriving today." He replied, while taking two pairs of keys out of his pocket, " I came over here to ask your shy friend, but I see that didn't work out." He laughed as looked at Ash with a grin.

"Well I gotta go, I'm late for a musical event. I hope I see you guys around." He said with a small wave as he walked away.

Ash~

As I watched Mr Blue Eyes, grow smaller I quickly shouted a stuttered "T-thank you!"

He turned and yelled "Alas! The beauty speaks!"

Way to go Einstein! I thought to myself as I mentally cringed at my weak sounding voice, my sweaty palms and wobbly knees.

"Somebody has the Love Bug, I see" Raven declared in a sing-songy voice

Quickly changing the subject I asked "Can we take all of our crap out of Metallica, now? We have keys, so I don't see the point in us still standing here"

"Alright Boss Lady! Lets go!" Raven replied in mock salute.

Embarrassed, I quickly made my way to the Chevelle, unlocking the door grabbing my ratty messenger bag and some random items and booked it to our new apartment, before Raven decided to play 20 questions with my love life.