Costume party~

Deku POV
Today is halloween and i have the perfect outfit for today! Uraraka-chan helped me pick it out! It is a cute nurse uniform and i am so excited to wear it because i want to look good in front of kacchan, yes i know it is a little wierd that i am in love with my child hood bully/ex best friend, but i know kacchan is just a little swlf concious about himself!

Bakugo POV
ok, so today is halloween and i thought of the fucking best costume to wear...a wolf costume. I picked this out so people know i am the alpha (no this us not a omegaverse reference) and... I thought it would look good to dress in because i want to be noticed by deku... Yes i am in love with the person i tortured for over ten years. Anyway, i should get ready for this halloween party shit.

No POV
When bakugo made it to the party, he saw deku in a nurse outfit, drinking like there was no tomorrow

Bakugo POV
When i got to the party, deku was drinking like a mad man...in a cute ass nurse costume. So, i decided to go drink with him
Oi deku!
   Oh, hi kacchan~
I could smell the achohal on his breath and all of a sudden...
   You look hot kacchan~
Ok, the boy who i thought hated me...just said i look hot...WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!?!??

Deku POV
When i saw kacchans face when i said that, it looked it was the achohal making me say it, but the truth was...I WASNT EVEN DRUNK! I just poured apple juice in my cup and took this mint that made you breath smell like beer! I just thought of a good idea..

Authors note
I know i havent posted in a while, i have just been really busy with state testing and shit, but i promise i will have the second part to this story