Chapter 10 - The Carnival with Harry

As we were driving, one of my favorite songs came onto the radio.

“I like this song” I say turning up the radio.

The song was Kiss You Inside Out by Hedley. I started to sing. I was actually a very good singer. I took singing lessons for a couple of years and I play the guitar. Music is pretty much my life.

“Alley, you are an amazing singer!”

I blushed.

Harry started to sing with me. ‘Yeah, I wanna know you inside out I’ll spend my life trying to figure out Just close your eyes and shut your mouth And let me kiss you inside out...’ The song finished and we were stopped at a red light.  Harry turned his head and started looking at me. I can see him staring in the corner of my eye. I turn my head to face him.

“What?” I smile.

“You’re so beautiful” he says returning a smile.

I couldn’t help but blush again, “Thank you”.

Harry grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. I always thought it was cute holding hands while driving. The light turns green and we start driving again. Next thing you know, another one of my favorite songs come on. It was Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Again I turn the volume up.

“This should be our song” Harry suggested.

“Yes! It’s one of my favorites! I love Ed!”

“Okay! Me too! And yeah Ed’s a great guy”

“Not as great as you though” I say leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

Harry smiles. His cheeks were getting rosy.

“When am I going to meet the boys?” I ask, changing the subject.

“The boys? Like Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall?”

“Yeah, I’ve been wanting to meet them”

“Maybe you could come to the studio with us tomorrow and then we could all hangout afterwards”

“That would be amazing!”

“Okay! I’ll ask the boys tonight”

Finally we arrived at the apartment. While I went to get ready, Harry went to go get us Starbucks. As I opened the door, I noticed that my mom still wasn’t home. I decided to leave her a note. I wrote:

Morning Mommy! 

Harry is bringing me to the carnival today. Thought I’d let you know. See you tonight!

Alley xox

I went upstairs and quickly got ready. I put on my floral skirt, my white tank top and my demin jacket. I wore it with a gold necklace, my brown flats, brown bag and my sunglasses. I quickly did my makeup, brushed my teeth and went back outside to Harry’s car.  Once I opened the door and crawled in, he gave me my cake pop.

“Yummy! Thanks babe!” I say.

“Anytime” he says, “You look stunning baby”

“Thank you” I blush.

We drive to the carnival. I was really excited; I haven’t been to a carnival in forever! They were always my favorite. It took twenty minutes to drive there. We found parking and then made our way to the entrance. It was a fairly big carnival. We paid to get in and bought our rides bracelet. Once we started walking in more, people were starting to notice Harry. A few little girls walk over to us. They were probably around seven years old.

“Oh my god! Your Harry Styles!” said the youngest girl.

“Yes I am” replied Harry with a smile.

“Can we have your autograph?!” they asked.

“Sure!” Harry says; giving them his autograph.

“Thank you so much!” they said running back to their parents.

“O M G! I'm like your biggest fan! Can I kiss you?!” I scream playfully at Harry.

Harry starts to laugh hysterically at my facial expressions, causing me to laugh.

Harry calms down and walks closer to me, “You don’t need to ask to kiss me” he says cheekily, cupping my face with his hands.

He leans in and our lips meet. I can see flashes of lights from people taking our picture. We both pull away slightly, embarrassed. We start walking around, holding hands, looking for an interesting ride.

“Look a Ferris wheel!” Harry points.

We start heading towards the ride. We waited in line until it was our turn to ride. It wasn’t long until the guy let us on. We took our seats and waited for other people to come onto the ride. A few minutes go by and the ride begins. There was a nice view showing the whole park. I look over at the other rides and I notice a few of my favorites; The Zipper and Fireball. We have to ride those ones next. I love fast rides that go upside down. The ride is over and I and Harry come to a stop at the very top. We shared another kiss. Once it was our turn to get out of our seats, I pulled Harry into The Zipper’s line. His eyes widened when he saw the ride. He looked a bit frightened.

“Are you scared Styles?” I laugh.

“Me scared? Pfft, never!” Harry said acting all tough.

“We’ll see about that” I smirk, grabbing his hands and pulling him onto the ride.

We take our seats and the guy closes the cage door. I can see Harry was scared shitless.

“Will you be alright babe?” I ask putting my hand on his thigh.

Harry takes a deep breath, “I can’t believe you got me on this ride”.

I laughed. I felt so bad.

“I'm sorry baby”, I said kissing him on the cheek.

The ride starts. Getting faster and faster by the second. I hear Harry screaming. I couldn’t stop laughing; it had to be the funniest thing. I now remember why I love this ride. The rush you get, the wind is blowing in your hair, and it giving you butterflies. The ride lasted only 3 minutes. When the ride stopped, Harry was speechless.

He finally found words, “Never again!”

“Come on, It wasn’t that bad!”

“I think I peed a little”

“Oh my god!” I laughed.

We went on a few more rides. Ones that Harry could handle. After we went to play some games. I beat Harry in all of them. He claims that he let me win. He won me a few stuffed animals. It has been a long day.