Chapter 4 - Meeting Harry Styles

*a week later*

We have finally settled into our apartment. Mom was with Roger, so I am home-alone. I thought of getting out of the house and maybe get a Coffee Frappuccino and a Cake Pop at Starbucks. I needed to get ready. I decided to wear my white velvet short sleeve big t-shirt, my ripped jean short shorts with a black belt, and my black TOMS wedges with my black bag, sunglasses and some jewelry. I left my hair with its natural curly/wavy self. I have brown eye shadow on my eyes with black eye liner on my lids with black mascara and red tinted lip balm on m y lips. I am all ready to go.

Starbucks is about a five minute walk from the apartment. On my way there I ran into someone. Since I’m so clumsy, I almost fell but his strong arms caught me.

“I’m sorry babe” he says putting me on my feet. He puts his hand out to greet me with a handshake looking into my big blue eyes with his emerald green ones, “I’m Harry Styles”.

With him speaking and staring into my eyes I can barely breathe. My heart is skipping beats. There is no way that Harry Styles was standing in front of me.

“Ermm, I’m Alley” I finally say, shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you” he says smiling showing his dimples.

“You too” I reply smiling showing my own dimples.

“Where are you headed?” he asked.

“To Starbucks, you can come if you like”

“Sure, it’ll be fun”

Oh my god, I can’t believe I’m walking to Starbucks with Harry Styles. It’s like I’m in a dream. We arrive at Starbucks and order. After we got what we wanted, we walked to the nearby park. We sat on the bench and started to get to know each other. I told him about how I just recently moved here from Canada and what I left at home and about my mother and her new boyfriend. He was a very good listener. He told me about some of his personal life. I was touched that he trusted me with that kind of information. Since I was new around here, he offered that one day he can take me for a tour around town. Obviously I accepted. He was just a normal boy. Once you get to know him you forget that he is in a band. You see him for who he is. A sweet, handsome, loving, humble, gentlemen.

We’ve been at the park together for about two hours. We basically new almost everything about each other. Even our previous love life. I found out that nothing happened with him and Cara. Cara is reportedly dating Prince Harry, not Harry Styles. Directioners mixed up the two Harrys. Harry asked to get a picture with me, so he took a picture of us on his phone. I’m not too sure of what he’s going to do with it, but I really didn’t care. We were interrupted by my mom texting me asking where I was and to come home.

“Oh darn, that’s my mom” I say.

“What did she say?” asked Harry.

“She says that I have to come home. I’m sorry that I have to leave” I say standing up off the bench.

“It’s alright. Maybe I’ll see you around sometime? Like maybe tomorrow?” He says standing up as well winking at me.

“Sure thing” I say smiling.

We exchange each other’s numbers.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” he asked.

“Its alright, it’s not that far away.” I reply.

“Alright. Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” he said.

“Yes” I reply.

“Okay, ill text you later”

“Okay”

We hug each other and say our goodbyes. I start to walk home. This has to be the greatest day of my life.

Around ten minutes of walking I arrive home. It was already 7 pm. Mom had dinner ready and we ate. During dinner, I told her about my amazing day. When I was finished eating, I washed up and went to my room. I plopped onto my bed and went on my laptop. First thing I did was check my Twitter. I suddenly got 5,000 followers! Then I refreshed the paged and it went to 7,000. This was crazy! I checked my interactions and see a whole bunch of directioners tweeted me. Some of it was hate, but you learn to ignore it and not even read it. I didn’t go through it all. I clicked my home and I saw a retweet of one of Harry’s tweets. It said: “I had an amazing day with my new beautiful friend @Alley_Coghlan! .Xx” with the picture he took of us. My jaw dropped, I couldn’t believe it. After I typed in ‘Harry Styles and Alley Coghlan’ into the search bar. There were so many tweets of us saying that we were the cutest couple and some were telling me to get away from Harry. Then I look at the pictures. There were so many! Some at Starbucks and at the Park. The fans were right; we would make a cute couple. We were laughing and just having a great time. I finally realized that I’m going on a date with him tomorrow!