Chapter 1

The action takes place after the explosion of the boat. Clem saves Louis. Violet isn't blind after the explosion.

***

Violet was confused after the explosion of the ship. The last thing she remembered was when Minnie was lying on her lap. There were only a bang and an explosion later.

She felt like one of the walker grabs her leg and pulls her way.

"Get the fuck off of me!" the blonde shouted, trying to shove the walker off her leg. Then an arrow from the arch of Clementine to impacted into the head of the walker.

"My God, Violet, are you okay?" Clementine asked, running to Violet. The girl couldn't believe that although she attacked her on the ship, Clementine was still worried about her.

"Yeah, my ass is a little singed, but…I'm good," Violet replied scratching her head, and Clem smiled at her. After that, Louis ran to the girls.

"Vi, are you alright?" asked dark-skinned.

"Yes, I am." She answered.

"Where's Minnie?" Clem asked. Louis and the girl stared at Violet.

"I don't know, I lost sight of it after the explosion," Violet said. After these words, AJ ran to them.

"Clem, look!" he said, showing the horde of approaching walkers.

"We have to go!" Clem said, then she started running with the others. They stopped behind the boxes with Aasim and Omar.

"Thank God, it's good that you're all right," Aasim said. Violet looked at the horde of zombies that was coming toward them.

"Shit, there's more of them here than I can count. The explosion had to attract them." said the girl.

"I need to look around where Ruby, Willy, and Tenn are." Clementine thought. She stood up and looked around. She noticed Gina and Sullene fighting with the walkers. She kept looking when she noticed Ruby and Willy standing by the cart. "There are!" Clem shouted, pointing her finger at them.

When Sullene saw Ruby and Willy, she told Gina to kill them. Fortunately, the walkers were too much, and the women did not have much strength.

"We have to get to the carriage," Clementine said, and everyone nodded. "Go, I cover you," she added holding in a bow.

"Are you sure, maybe one of us should stay with you?" Louis asked, also referring to Violet.

"I'll be fine, I will catch up with you!" She said. When everyone had sneaked into the cart, Violet approached Clem and began to speak.

"Clementine? The stuff I said on the boat, in the cell, I...uh..."

"Worry about that later," Clementine answered to, and the girl nodded and joined the others. Then AJ spoke.

"I won't leave you." said the boy.

"Thanks, kiddo," said Clem. The girl started shooting at the walkers that were too close to her friends.

"Now we, Clem," said AJ. Clem hid her bow and along with AJ, they ran toward the wagon. Halfway through, everyone heard a shout.