That went well?

Stefan's P.O.V
Once I was finished with the plan I went and got Bonnie. Once I was at her house I knocked on the door. " Oh hey Stefan what are you doing here?" " Hey Bonnie I need a favor"

Bonnie's P.O.V
When Stefan told me he needed a favor I told him yes without even thinking. That was until he told me what the favor was" WHAT you want to find KATHERINE?!?" " Listen I know it sounds crazy but I have been having crazy dreams about her. So if you wanted to be the best best friend then could you do a tracking spell?"

Stefan's P.O.V
We she said yes I was excited but nervous. Also bored because Bonnie went on this whole rant about how we were friends but Damon is her best friend. When she was finished with the spell she look at me and said "I guess your going to New York bud" New York? Out of all the places Katherine would go she goes to New York? Oh well now comes the hard part telling Damon.

Damon's P.O.V
I was just drinking and listen to my music when Stefan walked in " Hey Stefan are you okay? You were acting really strange this morning" " Ummm about that Damon I'm going to New York" I was so confused "Why?"

Stefan's P.O.V
Oh god. It's ok Stefan just tell him " I'm going to find Katherine" He looked pissed "YOUR WHAT?!?" Oh no he was mad. " Look I get your mad at her and hate her but I need answers" I could tell he was lost when I said answers " I have been having dreams about Katherine" " Oh well then let's go" "Let's....