2

It had been a long while since Taehyung managed to sleep as well as he did. The gentle breeze of the cool night running over his body, his hair softly tickling his forehead as he drifted off from dream to dream. The night soothed him, almost as a mother's touch soothed away the sorrows of her child.

Taehyung was a child, a child of the moon. But this utopia of utter pleasantness came to an end with the morning sun's early rays of light. She opened her arms, the world slowly awaking and basking in her warm embrace.

Ugh. Taehyung inwardly groaned, pushing himself up off the bench and rubbing his face with a yawn. Another day he has to yet again push through.

•••

A feeling of lightness washed over you as slowly gained consciousness from your previous slumber. Reluctantly, you arose from your bed and stood up, dragging your feet towards the bathroom where you complete your usual routine.

It isn't long before you get a phone call, the contact name making your blood run cold. You slowly pick up your phone, pressing answer and holding it to your ear.

Your breath hitches in your throat when you hear his voice, "Hey, (y/n). It's Jin."

"J-Jin?" You whisper, looking at your reflection in disbelief. You can't hear much of what he says, but catch the part where he asks to meet up for lunch. For some reason, you agree. You can't help but shake the feeling you need to see him.

After gathering your courage and getting dressed for the day, you head down to the restaurant you were meeting Jin at. As soon as you walk in, a waiter comes over to you and leads you to a table at the back of the restaurant.

You silently sit across from Jin, his eyes gently looking over you as a smile rests on his face.

"Hey, (Y/n), long time no see."

You swallow harshly, your eyes meeting Jin's. His expression was unreadable, causing a stir of confusion to rise through you.

What caused Jin to want to meet so urgently?

I'm back again hoes. I know this isn't long, but it's mainly just a filler chapter. Next chapter is gonna be..shocking to say the least. I hope you're ready