Alfred's Feelings

I was busy eating my hamburgers and chilling at (y/n)'s house waiting for her to get home safely and making sure that evil Commie doesn't try anything. I'm worried out of my mind and disappointed in myself for not getting to her heart first. When I was halfway done with my tenth hamburger, my phone's Star Spangled Banner ringtone went off, signaling I got a text. Anxiously, I grabbed it, hoping it was (y/n) needing a hero to save the day. I saw that (b/f/n) has texted. Maybe he/she was telling me (y/n) needed a hero? I hope that is the case. I unlock my phone and look at the message.

(b/f/n): [attachment: 1 image] (y/n) has a boyfriend now! She says I can be the maid/man of honor

  What I see in the photo crushed my heart into a billion pieces. Ivan was kissing my (y/n). This isn't right, that's where my lips are supposed to be!

Alfred: Holy shit! No way. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN

(b/f/n): Holy shit. Yes way. THIS CAN HAPPEN ;)

  If only you knew what I was feeling (b/f/n). Maybe you'd understand. How would you feel if your crush of 3 years makes out in public with your enemy? It's one of the worst feelings in the world.

Alfred: I wanted her...

I spoke the truth. I did want her. I guess it's too late now. Is it even too late? Do I still have a chance? Do I have a chance at all? I'm getting lots of anxiety from this. I should stop thinking.

(b/f/n): oof

Is that really all you have to say? You're making me feel worse about myself. I feel water escape my eye. Is this normal. Wait, is this what a tear feels like? I haven't felt one in so long from being a strong hero. Heroes don't cry, everyone knows that! But I think it's about time this happened.

Alfred: I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

  (b/f/n): Alfred, don't.

Well how could I not cry when an ugly Communist takes my best friend away from me? It hurts using the "f" word.

  Alfred: Too bad. Let me cry in peace. I need to sleep this out.

After that text, I wasn't going to reply anyway.

This is too much. I need to construct a plan to destroy this relationship once and for all, and just maybe destroy Ivan in the process.

After about 30 minutes of thinking and crying, I knew exactly what I needed to do. I called the one person who could help me.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line said, "It's late as hell what do you want?"

"Hey, Natalia, I need your help!" I explain my plan.

  "I'm more than willing to help. Having big brother to myself? It's everything I've ever wanted!"