Chapter 2

Huang ming hao pov:
I pushed the door open to the place where I will meet my future group members. Then I heard one say "who is the didi of our group?" then something umexpected happened he went to that tallest guy in the room and asked him if he was didi then he shaked his head then I made them know that I was here so I coughed loudly then they turned to me and I said 大家我是黄明昊。我是十六岁啊。诶...老叔你在找中我们的弟弟对吧!他是我啊! ( hello everyone I am huang ming hao. I am 16 years old. Ei...old uncle you are finding our didi right? He is me!) I think I made a mistake calling him old uncle HAHAHAHA because right now I am running around the room running for my life HAHAHAHA this old uncle is chasing me and screaming. 哎哟老叔对不起啊。(Aiyo old uncle sorry a) Then he stopped then said "好好好停叫我老叔我不老啊,第二我的名字是朱。正。廷。"(ok stop calling me uncle I am not that old, second my name is Zhu. Zheng. Ting.) Then I looked at this guy with a big head wahhh look at what he is wearing if I didn't know that he'll be my group member I'll think he's the COO or something he's wearing shades, and a suit I'm telling you. He really wanna make a good impression ah. I'll ask his name then. 喂大头你名字呢?(hey big head what's your name?). Then he smacked my head and said "look who's talking kid you also have a big head then stuck his tongue out" HAHAHAHAH I think I'll get along with this guy he's funny. Then the one who has a chubby cheeks said his name is Li Quanzhe but I wanna call him 仓鼠 (hamster) so I said hey can call you hamater you look like a hamster and you're cute. Then this extremely thin guy said his name is huang xin chun he said he's so handsome HAHAHAH it's no doubt that he's a narcissist like me. Then a handsome guy said his name is ding ze ren and that he was an ex-SM entertainment trainee. Wowww he must be really good then. Then lastly this tallest dude said his name is bi wen jun.

Meixingpov:
So I entered Yuehua entertainment. Then guessed who I saw there Justin. So I went to him and said hey Justin then he looked at me and said "what?!" why did you leave jihao alone huh? Or atleast you should've told him that you were going to be one don't ya know how hurt he looks right now? "HAHAHAHA" he laughed and said why the heck are you laughing we are having a serious talk here young man I said. He said it is because I told him he is just sad there because his crush won't talk to him and is here right now bugging me. I said wha-what?! He said "I am telling you that jihao likes you and he's leaving in a few days" I told him I am not here for that huang minghao I am here to tell you that I am forced to train here in Yuehua so you better be nice and I agreed because I told Du mama that I'll only agree if you would be off for a few days and spend those time with your friend while he's still here, understand?
Minghao nodded. "知道了谢谢美星啊" (thank you meixing) Then he hugged me and rushed outside excited to meet his friend I guess I am glad that he will spend these days with his friend. Now I should explore this place first before I start training. Oh did I also mention that I will come and practice here only when minghao comes back so maybe I'll just slack here for a while. As I was going around someone caught my eye his name is zeren according to his jacket and he is playing  one of exo's song and wow his dancing is really incredible look at his balance just wow. Then he caught me staring and looked at me and smiled. Oh God look at those dimples I just wanna poke my hand on it. HAHAHHA he said earth to meixing earth to meixing. Then I snapped out of it and I said oh sorry what were you saying? He laughed gosh his laugh is like an angel's he said my name is Ding zeren, I am 18 years old. I smiled said nice to meet you zeren.  I told him I love his smile he blushed and said thank you.

Dingzeren pov:
I told her you must be new here huh? She laughed and said yes I haven't seen you before here but thanks to your ID I know your name I am not stalking you ok that's why I know your name I told her. She laughed and said "of course you don't look one yourself". Then I said I should tour you around Yuehua then. She said "I'd gladly appreciate that". We are walkting towards the dining room of Yuehua entertainment and told her I was from SM entertainment before coming here. She said lso that is probably the reason why you are such an extravagant dancer". I said eiii don't flatter me hehehe. Then I smiled at her she poked my dimple how cuteee. She said "I am so so sorry it is just I couldn't hold back anymore you're too cute". We are eating alot and laughing I think she'll be my best friend in here or something. Then my group members came and sit down with us minus Justin. Speaking of Justin where did he go? Meixing said "Justin I know him he used to be part of my school. I made him hangout with his best friend Du mama wants me to join Yh and I'll only join if he goes to his best friend." Ahhh so that is why. Then they said zeren hangs out with a girl here eiii so unusual HAHAHAH it's nothing I just saw her when I was practicing and volunteered to help her that's all I said. They said sure sure oh look it's time to practice hope to see you again meixing. They smiled. Meixing do I look good in glasses I said?  While smiling at her looking at her eyes directly.
She blushed and said o-o-of course
How cute. Then I said ok starting from today I'll be wearing glasses for the sake of my best friend heheheh.