The shadow

"Come on slowpoke!" Casper shouted with a grin on his face. We were running through the forest.

He turned left and I followed after him.

But he was gone. He was probably just hiding behind a bush of some kind. I began walking slowly while following the pathway.

Suddenly when it already was too late, I noticed a huge black spot in front of me. I fell into it. I was going very far down. I was falling for a long time, then I hit the ground. I got knocked out.

"JAKE!!" Somebody shouted. "JAKE, please wake up..." the person was crying. "Jake... please dude." I recognized the voice. It was Casper.

I opened my eyes. My head was hurting, and I had a headache. Casper was sitting beside me crying. When he noticed that I'd opened my eyes he hugged me tightly.

"Where are we?" I whispered.

"I don't know. Somewhere- "Casper was interrupted by an evil laugh. We quickly looked at each other. We were frightened. Casper helped me stand up and we looked around for whoever had laughed.

A shadow slowly walked- no! floated out of the dark. I grabbed Casper's hand. The shadow came closer and closer. Casper and I slowly backed away until we hit a wall.

Casper stood in front of me.

"Leave us alone!" Casper said with a shaking voice.

"Oh, my dear boy. I won't"

The shadow lifted a hand and pointed at Casper. He fell down on the floor. He wasn't breathing. He was dead!

Fear flooded me.

I looked at the shadow and now it had a mouth and was grinning. Slowly it was coming closer and closer.

What do I do!?...