I'm Weird

I smiled at myself in the mirror. Then I frowned. No this will never do. I mixed the nasty chemicals into the bowl and smeared it onto my hair. Change. People only notice when you change.

I waited for the recommeded time and then hopped into the shower.  I picked up the razor, why not? I told myself dragging it through the ends of my hair.  I watched as a mix of chemicals and muddy orange blonde hair swilled down the drain.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair reviewing it in the mirror. Well, it was certainly a change from black. People would surely notice. It was a mix of blonde and ginger and it was shorter than before. Now it only framed my face instead of reaching my shoulders. I liked it.

I should probably introduce myself now. My name is Kellin. I live with my family of four. Mum, Dad, brother and me. I'm gay...I think. I don't really have any experience to prove it. I like change. I like being different.

I had finished bleaching my hair and was now tired. I decided to sleep.

The next morning I woke up straightened my hair and went to school. Some people laughed at my hair but it's fine because this is the exact reaction I expected from them. I wish they would stop being little bitches and just hit me. I wanted them to hit me.

After the bitches left me alone at my locker I took my books and headed to class.

"New hair Kellin?" Tony asked. Tony was my best friend. He knew about my weird obsession with change so my hair didn't phase him at all.

"Yeah" I replied grinning at him.

Me and Tony have a weird relationship. We kiss and stuff when we are bored but it doesn't mean anything. He gets it. Mostly we are just friends.

"I'm afraid you might not be in the spotlight today though" tony watched for my reaction.

"What! Why not?" I demanded to know the meaning of this. I lived for the spotlight.

"New kiddo" Tony replied.

"Ughh! Coming here thinking they can just steal my thunder like they own the place"

Tony chuckled at my frustration.

"It seems you have a lot of pent up aggression, want me to help you with that?"

I nodde and he lead me to the second floor abandoned toilets. Nobody came in here because of some rumours about ghosts or whatever, how cliché.  This was mine and Tony's refuge. We would be late for class but class can suck it.

The second the door was shut I was shoved roughly against the wall and my neck was being attacked by Tony's lips. I moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot. Which made him travel his hands lower and lower until he was groping my through my skinny jeans. I bit my lip as he leant into my ear and growled "Wanna fuck?" Whilst slipping his hand imside my boxers sending shockwaves through me. I couldn't speak without moaning so I nodded quickly.

I could feel myself getting hard as he stroked my member too slowly. Eventually  he took his hand out of my pants and pushed me to my knees.

I unzipped his jeans shuffling them down with his boxers and then took hold of his semi hard member and stroked it softly before placing the tip in my mouth and taking it all the way to the back of my throat elicting a moan from Tony which turned me b on even more I slammed my head back and forth until Tony told me to stop or he would cum. I stood and took of my jeans and boxers turning around in front of Tony.

I bent over and held onto one of the sinks for support. Without lube Tony slid inside of me causing me to hold in a scream of both pain and pleasure. Just how I liked it. I let Tony lean against the wall with his eyes squeezed shut and his head tilted towards the ceiling as I continuously pushed myself onto him so he went all the way in everytime. I angled myself differently and moaned loudly when he hit my g-spot.

By now the pleasure was so intense I could barely move so Tony took charge. He pushed me forward roughly most likely creating a bruise on my hips, not that I cared, and pounded into my g-spot again and again until I was crying out and foaming from the mouth. I could tell Tony was close because he grabbed hold of my member and pumped it quickly bringing me over the edge. I spilled out onto his hand as I felt his warm liquid shooting inside me and he practically collapsed on top of me.

Okay so maybe I under exaggerated when i said we kissed sometimes.

After he recovered he pulled out of me leaving me with an aweful empty feeling and cleaned his hands. I still hadn't recovered and was sky high.

Eventually I calmed down enough to talk.

"That was the best time yet" I turned to speak to Tony only to find out he had already gone. I cleaned myself up and pulled my boxers and jeans on leaving the bathroom and feeling better than I had before.