So Weird

I strolled into class late smirking as all attention was directed at me. Everyone was looking at my hair. It worked.

I scanned the class and sat down in the only empty seat which was situated next to a boy I had never seen before. I assumed it was the new kid.

I turned to look at him, analysing him from head to toe. Not bad. I might get a slice of that booty later.

He shifted in his chair uncomfortably when he noticed me staring at him and looked down at his hands sheilding his face from my view with long brown hair.

I chuckled to myself and paid attention to the teacher talking about algebra. I didn't want to fail class. I'm not dumb enough to throw my whole life away.

When we were left to do our own thing I turned to the kid again. Once again he looked down either shy or uncomfortable.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously, maybe we could get along nicely, who knows.

"Victor" He replied so extremely quietly that I almost had to lean in to hear him. 

"Do you mind if I call you Vic? I will anyway because it has a nice ring to it." I grinned cheekily and he almost smiled back. I had the feeling this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

"Do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch? There aren't a lot of us but it sure as hell beats eating alone"

"Yeah, thanks" he replied timidly. Oh how I was going to enjoy transforming him from a timid boy into a confident character.

"Cool, I'll meet you in the diner" I whispered as the teachet gave us our homework assignments before the bell rang. Just as I was about to leave. I wrote my number on a scrap of paper, leant into his ear and whispered.

"You should call me, I'll bet we could have fun together"

I slipped the paper into his hand and strutted to the door turning to wink at him and chuckling at his red face and goldfish like open mouthed shocked expression before heading to my next class.

This was going to be a great year.