Sakuta x Reader

I open the door to the library as quietly as I can. Raindrops left streaks as they slowly traveled down the windows. I step inside, everyone watching me as the floor creaks beneath my foot. I browse the shelves for a book. I've always loved romance novels.

They make me happy because I know I'll never find someone that loves me back. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I start walking to a seat and then I bump into someone. Right then I realize I'm staring at this guy.

He bends down and grabs my book then I notice a girl in a bunny suit walk by but I just brush that thought off. He then gives me my book and then walks away. I'm too nervous to go say hi so I check out my book then go home. The next morning I get ready for school, I'm a sophomore in high school.

I start walking to school when I notice the guy walking all alone. I run up to him and I catch up to him. Out of breathe I say "hey thanks for picking up my book yesterday" I smile awkwardly.

He looks at me and says, "Yeah anytime," he smiles back. He's about to start walking when he looks back and says, "Hey I'm Sakuta,"

I smile and say, "Nice to meet you I'm (y/n),". We walk to school together and talk about the things we like.

After school he invited me to his house and he also told me he had a little sister which I was excited about because I've never had a little sister. We start walking to his house after school and it starts getting a little dark.

I got a little closer to Sakuta and then he grabs my hand. I start blushing while looking at the ground, too embarrassed to look at him. We get to his house and I'm greeted by his sister who looks a little nervous. I gently place my hand on her head and introduce myself.

She looks up to me with a warm smile. He guides me to his bedroom and we sit on his bed and talk. It's after 11 by the time we finish talking. I look at Sakuta and our eyes meet, I start blushing at the thought of him kissing me.

I've never felt this way about anyone before. I look down at the ground then I feel a hand lift up my head. Sakuta kisses me and before he can pull away I start kissing him back. His right hand caresses my upper thigh while still kissing me passionately. I move my left hand over to his shoulder and slowly push him down on his bed.

I'm on top of Sakuta still kissing him passionately with his hand rubbing up and down my thigh. It's too late for me to be going home so I ask my parents if I could stay over at his house and they agree.

While laying in bed I think about what had happened and I smile. I've realized I've never been happier.

Edited by: KingEmo666 RealmShifter